+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Henderson claims Anderson Silva 'manipulates the UFC'

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    ]

I am right here bro :P

Say what u want

U know I am cool with you too..and you know damn well you are tired of these wantiebee fans
    LOL.

I'm actually appalled at some of the names that made thedouche's list....and he quadruple posted....
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

]

I am right here bro :P

Say what u want

U know I am cool with you too..and you know damn well you are tired of these wantiebee fans
    I don't have a problem with you man, but I do have a problem with the term wannabe fan. That is saying that someone wants to be a fan of something but is incapable. Really?!?! Who lacks the ability to like something?!?! When people say it they are implying that people who disagree with them are not true fans. That simply isn't true. Just because you disagree with someone who likes the same thing as you doesn't make them a lesser fan. Unless they disagree with me too, fucking posers.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    LOL.

I'm actually appalled at some of the names that made thedouche's list....and he quadruple posted....
    I liked his list.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I don't have a problem with you man, but I do have a problem with the term wannabe fan. That is saying that someone wants to be a fan of something but is incapable. Really?!?! Who lacks the ability to like something?!?! When people say it they are implying that people who disagree with them are not true fans. That simply isn't true. Just because you disagree with someone who likes the same thing as you doesn't make them a lesser fan. Unless they disagree with me too, fucking posers.
    I'm not going to debate you and I think you have a point to a degree. That being said, consider this as a retort:

A "FAN" should be concerned with advancing the sport and making it better/more competitive/more exciting. Many of the lemming-style behaviors exhibited by what TBEAR calls wanna-be's do nothing to promote the sport in the long term. They may help to bring in a few fans who want to see Anderson Silva dance or Brock Lesnar move over from rasslin', but that's short-term gain. What will help the sport is a truly competitive environment where title shots, rematches, etc. are done without regard for a quick buck and with full regard for the sport/fair play.

Just a couple pennies.

(NOTE- JUDGING NEEDS FIXED ASAP AS WELL)

I liked his list.
    You would.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

5. Default

Read below///half the people on here can not tell you what the UFC was doing in the early days. There is people on here that can not tell u who Dan Severn is or Royce... GOOGLE DOES NOT MAKE YOU A FAN/

I have nothing againest u ethier but there is a difference between fans and fakes.

I'm not going to debate you and I think you have a point to a degree. That being said, consider this as a retort:

A "FAN" should be concerned with advancing the sport and making it better/more competitive/more exciting. Many of the lemming-style behaviors exhibited by what TBEAR calls wanna-be's do nothing to promote the sport in the long term. They may help to bring in a few fans who want to see Anderson Silva dance or Brock Lesnar move over from rasslin', but that's short-term gain. What will help the sport is a truly competitive environment where title shots, rematches, etc. are done without regard for a quick buck and with full regard for the sport/fair play.

Just a couple pennies.

(NOTE- JUDGING NEEDS FIXED ASAP AS WELL)

YES but u say it better than I do. I am tired of these people who say shit like "he is the bestest ever cause he fought homie and he won"

and the REFs blow until that gets fixed we are in a ditch and the sport can not move foward
    Last edited by TBEAR; 02-20-2013 at 05:26 PM.
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

I don't have a problem with you man, but I do have a problem with the term wannabe fan.
    I think the difference is in a lack of perspective. It's one thing to be a baseball fan. It's a very different thing to wear a "Yankees suck and Jeter swallows" tee shirt.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    You would.
    Not sure if meant as a loving jab or if you hate me... :/
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Not sure if meant as a loving jab or if you hate me... :/
    He hates you with the fire of a thousand suns. A hate so angry and visceral that if you could tap it's energy, you'd have enough power to light up Paris.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

U know figure it out....

Every one here knows where they stand and if not then you need to self evaluate a little deeper
    Is it too much to ask to constantly be praised?
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information