Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dana White To Appear On Joe Rogan Experience Podcast This Thursday

Default Dana White To Appear On Joe Rogan Experience Podcast This Thursday

Dana White To Appear On Joe Rogan Experience Podcast This Thursday : FIGHTOFTHENIGHT.COM

A long awaited meeting of minds between UFC color commentator Joe Rogan and UFC President Dana White will finally take place this Thursday on ‘The Joe Rogan Experience’ podcast.

Rogan announced the news at the end of his latest podcast which was also MMA related, featuring Sam Sheridan who’s written several MMA-focused books.

The comedian also has MMA veteran James Thompson in the studio today, while Bas Rutten will return to the podcast on March 11th.
    Fuck yeah. I know this should go in the media section or the JRE thread but figured more people who were interested would see it here.

DFW, the return of Bas, a couple Barnett episodes recently, Sonnen... Keep up the good work Mr. Rogan!

sweet. i had been listening to every episode, but lately i skip all the comedian-only podcasts... or when it's obvious rogan and redban are too stoned to function in the first five minutes. any episode with a scientist, futurist or fighter is golden, and the bas episode is one of the best.

dana is always so candid in 30-second bursts, i'm eager to see what he says in three hours.
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

dimerules28 Guest

The podcasts with comedians are far and away the most entertaining... Joe rogan is never too high, red ban sucks and adds nothing to the podcast so him being too stoned to talk is a plus. That being said, this could easily be the best podcast the JRE has ever put out

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    The podcasts with comedians are far and away the most entertaining... Joe rogan is never too high, red ban sucks and adds nothing to the podcast so him being too stoned to talk is a plus. That being said, this could easily be the best podcast the JRE has ever put out
    Brain Redban is lame. Oh and fuck your Google Alerts there Redban

I wonder if they will smoke with Dana in the room or if Dana will partake.

You got to think with Dana talking for 2 hours at minimum, some crazy shit is going to come forth. I wonder if he will be somewhat restrained as it is him and Rogan so they wont want people confusing it with a UFC product.

dimerules28 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Brain Redban is lame. Oh and fuck your Google Alerts there Redban

I wonder if they will smoke with Dana in the room or if Dana will partake.

You got to think with Dana talking for 2 hours at minimum, some crazy shit is going to come forth. I wonder if he will be somewhat restrained as it is him and Rogan so they wont want people confusing it with a UFC product.
    Yeah i cant stand Redban, that episode where joe goes off on how invaluable Redban is made me not listen for like 3 weeks... and That's why I'm most curious about, is just how the dynamics of the whole conversation are going to play out. Joe never hesitates to really call ppl out on stuff. I hope he doesn't change that style for this interview.

6. Default

Hopefully he asks Dana about firing Fitch.
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Hopefully he asks Dana about firing Fitch.
    I assume Joe knows what to touch on and what to avoid as Dana is his employer. I cant see him putting Dana on the spot as he has other guests.

There is a thread on the Rogan Forum where you can hit Joe with for questions for his guests.. Get on it Hoss.

dont be hating on redban, that one guy makes so many awesome podcasts possible, behind every great man there is a redban.

rogan left me hangin for a week but it looks like hes comin back strong, cant wait for the dana white podcast, rogan and deathsqaud could make an empty chair interesting to talk to

dimerules28 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mmawolverine View Post
    dont be hating on redban, that one guy makes so many awesome podcasts possible, behind every great man there is a redban.

rogan left me hangin for a week but it looks like hes comin back strong, cant wait for the dana white podcast, rogan and deathsqaud could make an empty chair interesting to talk to
    Oh yeah like the skeptic tank and naughty show... They now operate completely fine on there own without having to use that god awful deathsquad label so Brian redban can use there podcast to promote his logo. Yeah those shows suck now... Yur buying into what joe rogan is telling you and with rogan you always otta know where to draw the line... Very smart guy but you can never believe one man is 100% right about everything.

10. 02-20-2013, 11:15 PM

Reason
    once again i was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    but with out the accused sex offender redban there would be no jre or DeathSquad

REDBAN ARRESTED! - YouTube
    Too funny but you know it is fake right?

Thread Information