Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz Looking For Flight Improvement To UFC 158, According To Cesar Gracie

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm gonna tweet Dana and request that Diaz gets downgraded to luggage.
    et noli esse incredulus sed fidelis
    “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” –Albert Einstein

reasonable request ? Hellfuckyeah! he is flying FOR BUSINESS , give the man business class . Intelligent move in trying to get the upgrade by publicly shaming your boss? Not so much good idea.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

Can't wait for Diaz to go away already after this is over. Notice I didn't say "this fight is over". Not sure if the fight will go down. Maybe just more bullshitting?

Wow I cant believe people are so reactive to this news.

It appears to me the Diaz camp is just fucking with the UFC for the Countdown comments made by Dana.

And if (which is a big if), the Diaz camp is telling the truth about the Countdown appointments, I think this is a hilarious move on their part. Also, I still think Dana was playing up the no shows. Yeah a UFC crew has been rolling around Stockton looking for Diaz for 2 weeks, mhhm.

i wonder what other fighters fly economy?

And what's stopping him from paying for the upgrade himself if it's such a problem? His sense of self entitlment is just unbelievable.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

The UFC is just being unreasonable here... Dana should send a private jet to get Nick.

Watching people bitch over anything Nick Diaz-related is always pretty hilarious.

9. Default

Sure give Nick the business. Hows Hendricks fighting for the title business anough for ya Nick. Boy would that make me smile.

Thread Information