Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: UFC 157 Rousey vs Carmouche Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IrishX(aka bornbear) View Post
    I'd like to see the winner of Goose/Mousasi fight Jones next rather than Machida.

Not sure where Hendo goes from here.
    Noone has a chance in hell of beating Jon Jones outside of Goose (due to his size) and Machida (due to his speed and unpredictability).

Stylewise Machida is still the worse matchup for Jones. There is also that other dude who just beat Rampage (his name escapes me at the moment).
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

It was a decent card. I thought Machida did what he could and had to against a guy with a bomb in his right hand. Not a great fight, but he got the job done. One of the craziest new submissions I'd ever seen tonight, I don't even know what to call that Knee bar/hamstring pull submission. I rank that up there with the inverted triangle and one of my favorite obscure subs, the knee crutch (which I saw used only one time in the XFC)

Oh and just one other thing.......

TITTY UP KICK!!!

That is all.....
    Last edited by joeodd2; 02-25-2013 at 04:36 AM.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Thread Information