Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next LHW Title Shot Confirmed

Booo. Neither Hendo or Machida showed me they have anything to offer Jones. I think Glover should get it at this point. Alas I keep forgetting Jones is busy with tuf and then Sonnen. If Gus wins then him, if Gus losses then Glover.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Bullshit imo, he doesn't deserve another title shot so sooon.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Now we get to see Hendo accept that rematch with lil Nog
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Machida didnt look great . But styles make fights. Jones likes to use wild spinning backfist and kicks. Perfect for Machida to counter as he did last time . Machida imo is Jones biggest threat at lhw. He's the only one I see landing significant strikes . If it wasnt for jones wrestling Machida takes it 7 out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by calpat1985 View Post
    Machida didnt look great . But styles make fights. Jones likes to use wild spinning backfist and kicks. Perfect for Machida to counter as he did last time . Machida imo is Jones biggest threat at lhw. He's the only one I see landing significant strikes . If it wasnt for jones wrestling Machida takes it 7 out of 10.
    If it wasnt for Machidas counter punching, Jones takes it 10-10. I love when people make "points" like this
    LJS-NEMS

I say Hendo will get a shot before the end of 2013. The division is pretty light on contenders with Shogun and Evans, recently losing. Plus Gus/Mou happening so basically make Hendo v. Lil Nog for title shot after Gus gets his.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

I would like to see Hendo fight Jake Shields again just because, and then lil Nog.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Thread Information