Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nick Diaz's fulfills UFC Countdown obligations, but Dana White's still annoyed

The only thing I kinda like about Nick is how he does not give a single fuck about what Dana White or anyone else wants from him.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

When you got skills to pay the bills you don't have to kiss ass. Hello boxing!
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    When you got skills to pay the bills you don't have to kiss ass. Hello boxing!
    Then said fighter will blow through millions in less than 5 years and be broke by the end of their career because they was a punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Then said fighter will blow through millions in less than 5 years and be broke by the end of their career because they was a punk.
    It is an absolute 100% percent fact that both Diaz's will be bankrupt within a few years of retiring from fighting. The percentage of NFL and NBA players that are completely broke after just 2 years of retiring is staggering...a lot of fighters, especially these two brains, will be on the same train
    LJS-NEMS

5. Default

Be pissed all you want dana.. you made this problem for yourself by granting the little punk a title shot knowing full well he's an immature little spooge rag.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    The only thing I kinda like about Nick is how he does not give a single fuck about what Dana White or anyone else wants from him.
    You don't enjoy the fact that he is exciting to watch fight, that he is very active, or that he has great bjj?

Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    It is an absolute 100% percent fact that both Diaz's will be bankrupt within a few years of retiring from fighting. The percentage of NFL and NBA players that are completely broke after just 2 years of retiring is staggering...a lot of fighters, especially these two brains, will be on the same train
    I don't think that is 100 percent fact. The Diaz's don't take me as guys who have to live a lavish lifestyle. As long as they have someone watch their money they should be fine. They will always be able to teach BJJ at gyms, so they will always be employable.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Be pissed all you want dana.. you made this problem for yourself by granting the little punk a title shot knowing full well he's an immature little spooge rag.
    Yeahhh, not going to be much of a problem when they do the PPV and sell a good amount of PPV's

and the Diaz's will definitely not go broke when they quit fighting. The enjoy teaching so I'm sure they will do that after they retire. Plus their sponsored triathletes...which probably doesn't pay a whole lot but it's pretty badass regardless lol

Thread Information