Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dan Henderson: I won that fight

after the performances shown by the elite of the 205 division the last few months. They have done nothing to show that they can hang with Jones. From what I have seen in the past few fights is that no one is hungry to want to fight Jones albeit a handful of them have already lost to Jones.

205 is starting to get stagnant IMO I hope glover continues to improve and starts to shake things up in the top five of the division.

The talent is truly their at 205 the division is stacked. Just the past few big fights have been blah, maybe that's match making maybe its not wanting to lose or maybe it's not wanting to fight jones I doubt it's the latter but something just doesn't seem right.
    Last edited by beardown98; 02-25-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

Teammate says Dan Henderson wasn't 100-percent healthy during loss to Lyoto Machida at UFC 157 - MMAmania.com

Strikeforce import Tarec Saffiedine, who trains alongside Dan Henderson at Team Quest, claims "Hendo" was not 100-percent healthy for his UFC 157 co-main event fight against Lyoto Machida last Saturday night (Feb. 23, 2013) at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California (recap).

From his appearance on the MMA Hour:

"Dan is always 100-percent in his mind. But his body, you know, his body wasn't -- I don't know if I can say it -- but it wasn't 100-percent healthy. But Dan, whatever is going on with his body, is always 100-percent going into a fight mentally."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Hendo lost. He is still not out of the picture. He is one or two impressive wins away from getting a shot. I will be excited to see who he gets next. Might even travel to go see it.

The fight went exactly as I thought it would. Well played by Machida. He always has his haters but I enjoy watching him fight. For the record I'm a fan of Hendo as well.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Thread Information