Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DFW: Gina Carano return would be 'cool'

Default DFW: Gina Carano return would be 'cool'

DFW: Gina Carano return would be 'cool' - Mixed Martial Arts News

Matt Ufford: "So I can take this to Ariel Helwani, MMAFighting - 'officially done.'"

Gina Carano: "You can't say that. I wake up every morning and surprise myself, and I wake up to a new me every day. I still train."

MU: "When was the last time you sparred?"

GC: "Probably two weeks ago, actually. and it felt really good because I felt free to not feel like I'm training for anything but to just train and love it again."

At the UFC 157 post-fight news conference, UFC president Dana White expressed happiness for her current position as an actress, and said she would be welcome back.

"Gina's got her thing," said White. "I'm happy for her. Good for her. She hasn't told me, but I heard that she said she'd be interested in coming back. I'm not going to push her. I think it would be pretty cool if she wanted to come back."

"Gina's a movie star, man. Gina's out making movies. I actually liked that she made it, and she went on and she's doing movies and things. I like that. I like to see that happening."

Carano's return would be problematic at present, as the UFC is focusing on the 135 pound division, and Carano had to struggle mightily to make the 140 catchweight that Strikeforce created for her.

Still, a sport can dream, right?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

"Gina's a movie star, man. Gina's out making movies. I actually liked that she made it, and she went on and she's doing movies and things. I like that. I like to see that happening."

Except when it's Rampage.

Yea whats up with that shit?
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

4. Default

Rampage left while he had a fight lined up, she lost the belt had no where to go fighting so her move had little fan impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post

Except when it's Rampage.
    All the same, if Gina decided to go do one of her movies instead of fighting say Ronda Rousey at the end of TUF like she signed on to, he might not be as happy

6. Default

Gina is hot she can do what ever she wanrs
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Gina Carano thread and no pics, come on fellas step up ur game a little bit here!
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicKnight3X View Post

Gina Carano thread and no pics, come on fellas step up ur game a little bit here!
    I dont think that is actually gina.. just a look alike that everyone spread through the internet

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    Rampage left while he had a fight lined up, she lost the belt had no where to go fighting so her move had little fan impact.
    Precisely. It's an entirely different situation. Not a fair comparison.

Goofy emotional argument and an attempt to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicKnight3X View Post

thank you

Thread Information