+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dana White says Rashad Evans' next opponent could be Dan Henderson, not Shogun Rua

Default Dana White says Rashad Evans' next opponent could be Dan Henderson, not Shogun Rua

Morning Report: Dana White says Rashad Evans' next opponent could be Dan Henderson, not Shogun Rua - MMA Fighting

"That fight's probably not going to happen. If any fight happens, it would probably be Rashad Evans vs. Dan Henderson," UFC President Dana White revealed on Tuesday edition of UFC Tonight.

Both Evans (17-3-1) and Henderson (29-9) are looking to right their ship after suffering listless defeats this past month; Evans to Antônio Rogério Nogueira and Henderson to Lyoto Machida.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Boner alert. Make this fight a reality.

I would love to see this fight, but damn unless Rashad comes in on his A game I don't see this ending well for him. I am a huge Rashad fan and would like to see a fire lit under his ass again and this fight may be the one to do it, or end his career.
    4 LIFE

Evans stays on the outside and tries to take Dan down. Pretty much another guaranteed snoozer unless Hendo can land something.

Zombie is born!

What about Evans Vs. Shogun and Hendo Vs. Lil Nog?

Favorite Fighters

Chuck Liddell|BJ Penn|Lyoto Machida|Kid Yamamoto|Urijah Faber|Dan Henderson|Daniel Cormier|Anthony Pettis

I like either Shogun or Hendo next for Rashad. I do think he's wasting his time at LHW if his goal is to get back to a title. Part of me is questioning Rashad's drive due to his last two performances and his limited activity the last few years. I think he might be looking to cash in on a couple big fights like these before he exits.

Hendo vs. Lil Nog would be a boring fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Hendo vs. Lil Nog would be a boring fight.
    Really? i dont think so, I think Lil Nog would get KTFO.

Evans vs. Shogun & Hendo vs Lil Nog are way better fights in my opinion.

Rashad is way to quick for Hendo. I think he would dance around and like somebody said try to take him down when he had the chance.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information