Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stann: If it goes 5 rounds, we'll both need plastic surgery

Default Stann: If it goes 5 rounds, we'll both need plastic surgery

Stann: If it goes 5 rounds, we'll both need plastic surgery - Mixed Martial Arts News

Stann recently appeared on The MMA hour,

“I suspect it will be the Wanderlei we’ve seen in recent years," said Stann. "Where he’s a little bit more retreating in the first round, comes forward in the second round, looking to counterpunch with the big right hand. Regardless, I’m going to set the pace right away, I’m going to be aggressive for five rounds.

"If it goes five rounds, we’re both going to need plastic surgery. I suspect it will go no more than three and somebody’s going to be unconscious at the end of this fight..."

"I’m very comfortable going five rounds, I’ll just look like a completely different person if I go five rounds with Wanderlei. So will he.”
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Can't wait!

It seems there just feeding Wandy to mid-tier fighters to build a name of themselves. I think its time to retire, and I can't see this fight going well.

Stann by KO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

I see this fight going Wandy's way in a very similar way that the Bisping fight did. Wandy has a better stand up game (specially when he throws leg kicks) and also better BJJ, the only area I would favor Stann is TD, but I don't think that will play a huge factor in this fight, as even if Stann takes it to the ground he wouldn't be able to do much from there.

Wandy finishes Stann on the third.

Im so torn between the two. This could be the last hurah for our favorite axemurder, i hope he gets to leave on his terms back at 205 in Japan with one last highlight reel KO. On the other hand i have so much respect for Stann i want to see him suceed and earn his own legacy in mma. Stann needs this win more

Depends what strategy Wand is going to use.
    If he comes swinging and brawling the fight will be over in 2 minutes with Wandy doing the stanky leg.

If Wand fights smart, it may last much more and Wand may win. Wandy is technically much much better.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Wand better not use the same strategy he did against Leben or this will be his last fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bork_Lazer View Post
    I see this fight going Wandy's way in a very similar way that the Bisping fight did. Wandy has a better stand up game (specially when he throws leg kicks) and also better BJJ, the only area I would favor Stann is TD, but I don't think that will play a huge factor in this fight, as even if Stann takes it to the ground he wouldn't be able to do much from there.

Wandy finishes Stann on the third.

Pleeeeeease be right!!!!

Haha this won't go 5 rounds. I'm not certain who will win but I'm betting it'll be over in the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Could be Wandy's last...

Thread Information