Thread: Dominick Cruz: Im so far from being cleared.

Default Dominick Cruz: Im so far from being cleared.

Dominick Cruz:

Cruz provided an update on his condition to Sherdog Radio where the news wasnt necessarily positive on the surface but at least an indicator that hes taking the right approach to healing up rather than rushing things out of anxiety.

I miss competing. I havent been able to do it in a while and it hurts, Cruz admitted. But theres nothing I can really do except sit on my hands and wait for this knee. I know its going to be fine. I know Im going to heal OK. I know Im going to be in there. I just have to do my time and wait, and thats the hardest part. I dont have a whole lot of patience.

Im so far from being cleared, he continued. I go see the doctor again and they just cleared me to start running. Im just running thats it. I cant grapple, I cant kickbox, I cant box or anything like that yet. Ive just got to build my body up slowly.

However, though Cruz may be somewhat immobile, that doesnt mean he is staying idle.

The way people are picturing it, I have a feeling, is Im going to be completely out of the gym, not doing anything and then all of a sudden Im hopping into a camp. I dont operate that way. Ive never operated that way. I would almost put money on it that Im in better shape than a lot of people that are active fighters right now, said Cruz confidently. Im very active. Im still doing tons of bike work. Im still doing tons of upper body strength work. Im working on everything I can around this knee, including working that knee and the muscles around that leg in order to come back as strong as ever.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Well then...make Barao the full champion then please. Seeing as he has defended his interim title he has done a lot more lately than Cruz. Let's have Cruz back when he is healthy but pull his title. Also I think he should relinquish it since he is gone for a while still.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

3. Default

When I Google "Strip the Title" this picture comes up...no joke:

There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    When I Google "Strip the Title" this picture comes up...no joke:

Bahahahah it's true! That's funny stuff right there
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

yup i tried it, the dominator and lance armstrong are very popular search results, works great with bing too

It's been over a year. Have some balls and strip the title.

Frank doesn't agree.

7. Default

I found Dominick:

There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Thread Information