Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen sues 'Mean Street Pizza' business partner for $42,600

Default Chael Sonnen sues 'Mean Street Pizza' business partner for $42,600

Chael Sonnen sues 'Mean Street Pizza' business partner for $42,600 - MMAmania.com

You can't cheat a cheat.

Chael Sonnen -- who copped to a money laundering charge in U.S. District Court back in 2011 -- is tangled in another legal mess; however, he's apparently on the opposite side of the aisle and the stakes aren't nearly as high.

OregonLive.com reports that Sonnen recently filed a lawsuit against his business partner, Lee Gamble, claiming that he embezzled $20,000 and owes him "another nearly $23,000 in borrowed money and unpaid rent." Sonnen and Gamble currently co-own "Mean Street Pizza" in West Linn, Ore., home of "The Jon Jones," a special pizza loaded with chicken and full of cheese.

*Sounds like a dose or karma to me.

The Jon Jones sounds better that the Sonnen Special..a special pizza loaded with cheese and full of shit, on a dill dough with a side of juice.
    I am the liquor

Yikes...did that ^^^ occur to you naturally, or did you have to think about it?

I don't follow his melodrama closely, but I thought sonnen's charge was fraud, not money laundering. Doesn't he routinely get twisted over that inaccuracy? did mmamania just make his hate list?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

The Jon Jones pizza is funny, damn it! Even if you don't like Sonnen, appreciate the best reason for owning a pizza shop which is destroying your enemies through hilarious pizza pie titles. Give the guy that much! It's a hell of alot more clever than anything Bones has ever came up with.
    Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Frankie Edgar!

Jones probably has too much class to open a sub shop that specializes in the chael sonnen: a 4 inch sub with waaaay too much cheese and absurdly tiny meatballs [made from steroid-injected beef, natch] that leaves a bad taste in your mouth and makes you talk out your ass later.

oh, and as a special touch, then remorselessly plagiarize the ad photo and copy from a lesser-known source without crediting the true author.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Sounds kinda good to be honest...
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    You can't cheat a cheat.

Chael Sonnen -- who copped to a money laundering charge in U.S. District Court back in 2011 -- is tangled in another legal mess; however, he's apparently on the opposite side of the aisle and the stakes aren't nearly as high.
    OregonLive.com reports that Sonnen recently filed a lawsuit against his business partner, Lee Gamble, claiming that he embezzled $20,000 and owes him "another nearly $23,000 in borrowed money and unpaid rent." Sonnen and Gamble currently co-own "Mean Street Pizza" in West Linn, Ore., home of "The Jon Jones," a special pizza loaded with chicken and full of cheese.

he paid out 10k in the money laundering charge.
    Here he stands to lose 46k

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Jones probably has too much class to open a sub shop that specializes in the chael sonnen: a 4 inch sub with waaaay too much cheese and absurdly tiny meatballs [made from steroid-injected beef, natch] that leaves a bad taste in your mouth and makes you talk out your ass later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    The Jon Jones sounds better that the Sonnen Special..a special pizza loaded with cheese and full of shit, on a dill dough with a side of juice.
    You guys are on fire today, damn!

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

Man, now I'm hungry.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

10. Default

Someone contact Subway ASAP
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Thread Information