Georges St-Pierre supremely confident leading up to clash with Nick Diaz - Five Ounces of Pain : Five Ounces of Pain

In St-Pierres opinion, the difference between his skill-set and Diazs will be evident within the first five minutes of their March 16 match-up at UFC 158. And, regardless of how long their fight goes, hell be the one dictating the pace rather than the controversial Californian.

After the first round Nick Diaz will now that hes gonna have a bad night and Im a better fighter than he is, said St-Pierre in an interview with the UFC. When I want the fight to go somewhere Im taking the fight where I want it to be.

I believe Im more athletic than him, I have more tools, and thats why Im gonna win the fight, he continued. Hes very good with his hands. Hes a great boxer, one of the best in Mixed Martial Arts. But Im training with better boxers than him and guys who I believe are better in that regard.

As talented as Diaz is, its hard to dismiss GSPs confidence. The 23-2 St-Pierre has had his hand raised ten straight times including wins over Jon Fitch, Josh Koscheck, B.J. Penn, Jake Shields, and most recently Carlos Condit.