Thread: UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture Revealed for “Dancing With the Stars” Cast

Default UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture Revealed for “Dancing With the Stars” Cast

Former two-division UFC champion Randy Couture is getting serious about his footwork.

No, he’s not joining Floyd Mayweather Jr. in the boxing gym, he’s getting ready to step on the dance floor. Couture was one of the “Dancing With the Stars” castmembers revealed on Thursday’s edition of Good Morning America.

Couture joins the likes of NASCAR driver Michael Waltrip, comedian Tommy Chong, YouTube sensation Bethany Moto, and Olympian Lolo Jones, among others, on the nineteenth season of the popular dance competition show.

The former fighter will be paired with professional dancer Karina Smirnoff, who has won the “Dancing With the Stars” competition in the past, twice finished second, and also has finished third in her 15 previous seasons on the show.

Couture follows in the footsteps of fellow UFC Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell, who appeared on the show 10 seasons ago.
    https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc...7295--mma.html

... He is a natural... dude... that was so funny and original!!

This effectively removes any chance I will ever read another Randy Couture interview as I refuse to read statements like: Dancing is so much harder than anything I ever had to do in MMA or wrestling.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Somehow... he has to sell that shit...

5. Default

not to me for sure^

I really don't think that we're the target market for dancing with the stars... except for the casual fans that may remember Randy as a UFC fighter... but for us old timers... nope... we don't want to know about that...

...I was actually enjoying him on Gym Rescue but I heard they cancelled it...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

To me, dancing with the stars is as irrelevant as Big Brother or American Idol.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information