I didn't post the bets I made for the event because I did it at the last minute and had to work all night.

I want to say first that both my phone and Bovada mobile are shit and I lost out on 100 dollars because of it. I made a parlay with Johnson, Rory, Lawler, Cruickshank, Masvidal, Carmouche, Guillard, and Castillo with $10 that would have won me $100, but it apparently didn't go through on my phone. Son of a bitch. Pretty pissed off about that.

I also made 2 other 8 pick parlays. One with all the picks from above except with Danzig instead for $10 that would have won me $160 and another one with Johnson, Rory, Lawler, Cruickshank, Castillo, Carmouche, Herman, and Kedzie for $20 that would have won me $412.

I made an 11 pick with Salas, Herman, Castillo, Carmouche, Lawler, Rory, Johnson, Kedzie, Danzig, Cruickshank, and Masvidal for $10 that would have won me $774.

So damn close, again, yet so far away.

I have two more parlays that are still in action:

A 9 pick with Johnson, Rory, Lawler, Carmouche, Castillo, Herman & Magalhaes, Machida, and Aldo with $50 to win $442

A 12 pick with Johnson, Rory, Magalhaes, Machida, Aldo, Faber, Overeem, Condit, Mendes, Benavidez, Teixeira, and Bendo with $50 to win $1627.

Congrats to whoever won tonight.

Fuck my phone.