Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Gambling

Really did not expect Magalhaes and Machida to lose their fights in Brazil.

What a shame.

Better luck next time.

Won $35 on Kountermove with Leites/Nunes/Cezar/Andrande/Yahya but Vinny & Machida fucked up awesome winning parlays that altogether would've netted me around $1000 since they were follow up bets from both the FOX and Bellator cards. Kinda glad Vinny lost, because right now I'd be losing my motherfucking mind if every bet went to shit because of that Machida decision abomination.

So what do we have lined up for this weekend?

I'm thinking an Overeem/Louzon/McDonald parlay as my safe bet. Maybe add Shogun and Pyle to the previously mentioned for a bigger payout.

Cuz there's no way Sonnen can beat Shogun at LHW right? RIGHT?!

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

A Shogun/Overeem/Pyle/Louzon/McDonald/Siler/Miller/Nijem parlay nets $1,500 on a $25 investment haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Was wondering if anyone was playing this sweet ass card we have tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I am too low on funds to really make any decent bets since I lost all my parlays because of Vinny and Machida. I know my gambling habit will probably reel me into making a few ten dollar bets or so by the end of the night or tomorrow.

I'll discuss more after I see the weighins today.

As for Sonnen... most of us would think Shogun is going to put a beating on him into another tko loss but you can never tell with Sonnen. He runs his mouth so much, he kind of makes you second guess your opinion a little bit. We know he brings strength in wrestling and great athleticism, and that he is going to want to smother Shogun to a victory. Shogun does not have very good TDD either. However, it is five rounds which gives Shogun more time to attempt the kill, but Sonnen has a substantial edge in cardio as well.

On paper, Sonnen can win this fight I believe. It depends on how much damage Shogun can inflict in the opening rounds.

I wouldn't bet on it myself. I want to pick Shogun but with money involved, I am unsure.

with shogun at + odds im putting a little something on him by himself
    also looking at faber/macdonald/overeem parlay and betting overeem/browne under 1.5 rounds

Faber, OSP, Hall, JLau, McDonald, McGregor, Overeem, Mike Brown are on many of my parlays.

Biting on Pyle, Shogun, Vick, Miller and on a few longshots, Pineda.

so far set faber/pyle/ overeem put 50 to win 172
    shogun 50 to win 47

really getting frustrated with bovada... the props dont show up till mid fight day and only two fights for the next card are on there... i want to set up faber/cerrone/E perez

I would pick OSP, Manny, Brandao, Mike Brown, McDonald, Lauzon, McGregor, Faber, and Overeem with fair confidence, however, Alcantara would be my pick out of the bunch to possibly pull off the upset in my list.

The rest I would be hesitant for.

I don't know much about James Vick except that he's 4-0, and then you have Ramsey who is coming off a KO loss.

Howard has done well since his departure and has the hometown advantage while Uriah is still riding what's left of his hype and could very well prove the critics wrong.

Brown has been on his incredible streak but you never count Pyle out. I could see Pyle taking it. Very even fight, IMO.

Already explained my thoughts on Shogun/Sonnen. I expect Shogun to win but wouldn't be surprised at all if Chael is successful in smothering and outworking him.

Just to keep in mind, but Howard is giving up 8.5 inches in reach, so he's going to have to wade in from beyond the arc if he's looking for exchanges or clinchwork.

Thread Information