Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Gambling

What site is the best to use?

Browne/Pyle/Siler for a 1:16 shot. I've got a shocking $2 on it!

Miz: I use betonline.ag. I think it's actually the worst of them in terms of options and lines but it's easy to connect to your CC and allows people from NY.

Good point, Fed.

Miz, I use bovada, but I hear 5dimes is good, too.

Alright, so I am spending 50 bucks on this event in small bets.

All favorites excluding the Hall/Howard fight. $10/$1027
    All favorites excluding the Hall/Howard, Manny/Miller, and Nijem/Vick fights. $20/$750
    All favorites except Pyle, and excluding the Nejim/Vick fight. $10/$695
    The prized Fedorlei Pickem'. $10/$7250

That one's for you, Fed. I want to win that. Ha!

Good luck to everyone tonight.
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 08-17-2013 at 06:21 PM.
    "They're all dead. They just don't know it yet."

I'd bite on Vick. He's one of the bigger LWs at 6'3 with a 76.5 reach He beat Dakota Cochrane to get into the TUF house(I hold Cochrane as a pretty good fighter) and also KO'd Cruickshank and UD'd Proctor, which is a pretty strong pre-UFC resume. He's been out since the TUF finales of last year, but was one of the better fighters on the show and has a really good game. For me, Nijem fights pretty open on the feet and IMO, Vick is pretty well-rounded if Nijem were to look to grapple him.

I'm also giving Pineda a pretty decent shot in that fight, he's down to exchange and both guys can be a little sloppy during brawls and get clipped. For the price, I'm taking him on a longshot.

I've also loaded my parlays with Benny/Tex/Mendes to pad myself a bit. Not touching Siler/Brown because Siler's felt too hot and cold for me and....well, so has Brown. I've seen better things from Brown, but that's a longtime ago.

Anybody putting money on this card?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Laying money on Andrews, Thatch, Perez, Gastelum, Tavares, Whittaker, Cummings parlays and will add Trujillo, Elkins, Condit, Cerrone and Head throughout these parlays but am less confident about the latter bouts.

Just a note to all you fellow gamblers, I was hearing last night that Tibau had 17.5lbs still to cut before this afternoon.

How did you guys do this past wednesday? I wanted to play but my bovada account was acting up and wouldn't let me deposit.

Thanks for pulling the thread up and the piece of info. I was picking Varner either way.

Thoughts on tomorrow night anyone? We have a very interesting card in which I feel like a few of the underdogs are being underestimated. I don't have much time to talk about it at the moment but I will get back in here later on tonight.

I was observing your pickems, Fed. Care to tell us why you feel the way you do about lower half of the card?
    "They're all dead. They just don't know it yet."

9. 08-30-2013, 10:26 PM

Welp, here we go, I think these are all close calls in my decision and I'm not doing too many parlays with all of these underdogs

Cedenblad has had such a long layoff but Hamman has too and I don't like how many punches he takes in fights and that toll is bound to catch up to him.

Palelei is beastly, but I have Al Capone being younger and faster and his grappling and ground game should really look to snuff out Palelei's power stuff and take him down and sub him. Palelei is 36 and I think he gasses too easily and while he's truly a hulk, McCorkle and Sapp aren't enough to get him over in my book...

I think Couture is a superior submission fighter and striker to Iaquinta and this is a lower risk bout than Pierson, who was alot to ask of the relatively raw Couture. Iaquinta can get the UD via GNP, but I think Couture controls most of the fight.

I like Hyun Gyu Lim's style, he hurls some serious power and I think Krauss will have trouble getting the takedown without eating shots. Again, close fight, but Krauss has never impressed me too highly.

Kang/Camus is going to be tight because I think it depends on if Kang can get it down to the ground, but from what I've seen up to this point, I think he's got good chops going forward. Close fight.

Gaudinot is another one coming off a long, long layoff and is another longshot, but I like his submission game and think that can make this a scramble and sub Elliot, who has been somewhat uneventful thus far.

I've got Mendes as the only real sure thing and even then, Guida can play is fucking magic tricks, but I think he'll be in tough with Money.

Not touching Rothwell/Vera or Tibau/Varner until a bit after weigh-ins. IMO Varner is too inconsistent and often loses focus and momentum and Tibau always has that style that can really bleed his opponent dry and also has good subs. That said, I like Varner's style in the matchup and Tibau's cut may be bad, so that's something to think about.

I made $55 on my parlays from the last week but I wish I'd have made a fuckton more if Whittaker had pulled out a win in that fight. Putting some money down on this weekend, but there's alot of longshots, so not too much being risked. All told, probably dropping less than my normal $40.....

I'm done gambling until NFL starts. I haven't hit shit since I nailed that huge parlay, which seems like years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information