Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Gambling

just bumped the thread, anyone betting tonight?

i just did Lineker (+115), Cariaso (-160), and Watson/Hester (+170) and also looking into a prop bet for the Barao/Faber fight...

The Lineker fight scares me a bit, but I'm biting a little on longshot/underdog Mir since he's at 3.50 right now...

Shaking the dust off this thread tonight.

Made a few small wagers. Four 5 dollar parlays.

Opinions all all fights?

Lotta close fights, I'm thinking I'll go 60% tonight so am only doing $3 parlays tonight because I think there'll be some weird looking tickets.

Feijao's a steal IMO.

I've been snakebite about a half dozen times by Arlovski, but he's still looking good at around 2.45-ish

Rory dropped from around 2.20 into the slight fave at around 1.80-ish, so he was a steal, that's a 50/50 bout though really....

Delorme is huge comparable to Tanaka, I don't like him but he went from a slight fave but dropped to around 2.05 I believe.

Mighty Mouse, Sarafian, OSP and Easton really fees like the only kinda gimmes and even then, I think Jimmo and Joubouin have a chance to play spoiler....

I agree with everything except I hope you're wrong about Feijao. I need Bader to win.

only fighter i put money on was OSP which won, bovada locked up all day sat for some reason i was gonna parlay Rory/woodley over 2.5 rounds with DJ but couldnt

Quote Originally Posted by ckauffman28 View Post
    only fighter i put money on was OSP which won, bovada locked up all day sat for some reason i was gonna parlay Rory/woodley over 2.5 rounds with DJ but couldnt
    I used to bet on fights but its so frustrating and makes the sport not fun to watch at all so I stopped.

i actually think it makes it more fun, especially if you got something going on in the prelims... hitting a rough patch as i did in May is frustrating though

Anybody got any plays this weekend?

Ricardo/Swanson parlayed together is slightly better than even money.

And I like Soa Palelei +115 at home against Jared Rosholt. I'm hoping late money comes in on Rosholt and drives the price for Soa down to the +150 range, but I may be asking too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

i like Charles Olivera on the first card and Swanson, Lamas, Ellenberger, Bedford, and Borg on the second. Still waiting for Prelim odds for the san antonio card to come out but definitely doing a few parlays with these fighters.

Thread Information