+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Gambling

Yeah, I'm waiting until the FS1 prelims drop before I make my parlays.

Rosholt has a way of LNPing for three rounds, so I'm thinking that unless Palelei can score the first round finish, he's getting velcro'd and is going to have to sell out to win, which I see him doing but leaving himself open for a choke.

Hioki is a helluva neutralizer and can pick up rounds in close fights and Do Bronx is a wildfire who presses the fight but I don't know if that doesn't leave himself open for takedowns and gets out pointed. I'm touching Hioki on my upsets because I think they're undervaluing him at this moment.

Hester/Neto, Matthews/Johnson, Grujic/Indich, Hooker/Entwistle, Enz/Guimaraes are all "pick em" toss up fights and they'll only get narrower as the cards come c
    loser. I'm thinking Whittaker and Magny are both overvalued and may be prone to upset and I really don't see any way Nate pulls a win out at his age and the number of times he's been put out lately against a predominant headhunter. Mutate scares me a tad because Craig has power and might be able to sneak a KO in.

I'm liking parlays involving Borg, Oliynyk, Bedford, Gastelum, Lamas, Swanson, Villante, Ferreira and Ellenberger and I'll probably add Rousey and Faber to punch up the numbers a little.

I'm thinking Palelei can use the home field advantage and rie that to a first round finish. But yea, if the fight lasts longer than 3 minutes he's probably going to be ground into a fine, bored powder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I'm thinking Palelei can use the home field advantage and rie that to a first round finish. But yea, if the fight lasts longer than 3 minutes he's probably going to be ground into a fine, bored powder.
    I wonder if Palelei has been taking advice or training with Jones recently:

If all else fails, Soa Palelei will 'just poke him in the eyes or hit him in the nuts'
    f the game plan A doesn’t work, I’ll just go to plan B. If plan B doesn’t work, I’ll just poke him in the eyes or hit him in the nuts.”
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I think I'll be making some parlays for this weekend and the upcoming events. I am about to look things over and see who I might throw some cash down on.

If I had stupid money in the bank, I'd throw it all on Faber. No fucking way in any universe does he lose that fight.

EDIT:

I am thinking Villante, Te Huna, Carlos Ferreira, Ellenberger, Lamas, Faber, and Ronda are the safest bets out of the weekend card and the July 5th card that are currently open. Bovada - $67.25/$10.

The next tier of bets I would consider stringing to the one above include Borg, Swanson, Cezar Mutante, and Gastellum. These ones involve more risk, imo. Combined with the first parlay - $328.48/$10.

From a betting perspective, the rest of the fights are much too close for me.

And if I were to take one more off from the first set, it would be Te Huna, taking the parlay down to $43.48/$10.

I think Vaculik is a good bet as well and is there to win for Australia.
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 06-27-2014 at 01:41 AM.

heres what i put in so far:

1 unit on Charles Oliveria
    1 unit on Johnny bedford/ Joe Ellenberger parlay
    1 unit on Cub swanson/ Ricardo Lamas Parlay

I like Enz, Borg, and Villante as well but odds are just too out of there to put money on those guys right now

Why are Borg and Gastellum such heavy favorites??

Also Gastellum missed weight.

Thoughts!?

And why are you comfortable in picking Bedford, Fed?
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 06-27-2014 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Why are Borg and Gastellum such heavy favorites??

Also Gastellum missed weight.

Thoughts!?

And why are you comfortable in picking Bedford, Fed?
    Borg looked really good in his last outing and nearly took that fight and he's taking on a short-notice opponent who hasn't fought in two years.

Gastellum is just such a raw athlete and despite the weight cutthat I don't see him losing to Misoke, whose record is a bit deceiving given that he got fucking DROPPED in his last fight and Andrade responded like an idiot and just threw a pick in what should've netted him a win nine times outta ten.

Bedford is a little risky on what I'd say are my "safer" bets, but he looked good in that Yahya bout. Gibson is risky and didn't look too poorly against Sterling, but I think Bedford can outwork him.

Glad I skipped betting on this card
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Man, I kept seeing that Palelei line slowly creeping up all night just asking for me to take it, I think he ended around 2.40-ish and I'm really pleased I didn't bite. Loathe watching Rosholt fight, it's the shits but that fight went exactly how I saw it going and that sucked lol...

Man I am so angry about my parlays. All went to shit cause of fucking Te Huna. I called every fight right last night except for Te Huna, Sao, and Dashon.

Wonder if I'll ever win again sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information