Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Gambling

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Ronson losing that SD cost me a 11 team $2 parlay of $58K......seriously, the only other person I needed to payout is Ortiz. Fuck.
    What were the other big plus money guys you had in the parlay? That sucks tho man. Better luck next time.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    What were the other big plus money guys you had in the parlay? That sucks tho man. Better luck next time.
    Thanks man, put two bucks down on Ortiz, Robertson, Santos, Font, Casey, Moras, Walsh, Hall, Faber, Rousey aaaaaand Ronson. Robertson and Ronson were two I was pretty confident in upsetting and Ronson just gave up a few too many takedowns. Still, that SD hurt....

Brightside, I pulled down a little under a grand this weekend on another sick $5 parlay of Robertson, Casey, Faber, Weidman, Rousey, Hall, Edgar, Zachrich, Lewis and a bunch of others. Would've been more if Struve/Mitrione hadn't gotten cancelled.

Damn dude. Woulda been crazy if that hit. I thought Santos won his fight and yeah that Ronson fight was super close as well.

I've gambled a bit. I've had 2 dollar open parlays that were up to like 270$ and lost with only a few slots left to close. And I've lost a couple of big baseball parlays due to having -1 1/2 at good plus money and they only won by 1. But nothing close to what your talking about.

Ortiz was +400 live after round 1 and that Issa guy was around +500 after round 2 when he got the point deducted. Bigfoot vs Overeem and Camozzi vs Catone were both huge underdogs (over +1200, Bigfoot was like +1800) going into the third round of their respective fights. I gotta start trying to get some open parlays going with some of these lines.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

I bet a unit on Miller at +200 and a parlay with Pat Healy vs. Gleison Tibau and Leonardo Mafra vs. Rick Story all going the distance.

I know FG bet the house on his Dad to get the win haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

for tonight i just have Lineker/Story in a parlay... already looking into this weekends fights as well

What web sites do you guys use?

I like Proctor, Martins and Miller as my underdogs and wouldn't be too surprised if Vienna steals a 29-28 SD.

Story's got crazy size on Mafra tonight, he, Lineker and Gadelha are the closest things to gimmes and I'm scared of taking Barboza in case Dunham shows up with have a game plan for once in his life, but Barboza should shred him. Lotta parlays taking combos with Nelson and a few others on the Saturday afternoon card. Thinking Pickett's another decent steal...

Not touching Tibau/Healy with a ten foot pole as that has the makings of a reverse 30-27 SD.

I do not understand how Miller is such an underdog against Cerrone. It is driving me crazy. What do they know!?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I like Proctor, Martins and Miller as my underdogs and wouldn't be too surprised if Vienna steals a 29-28 SD.

Story's got crazy size on Mafra tonight, he, Lineker and Gadelha are the closest things to gimmes and I'm scared of taking Barboza in case Dunham shows up with have a game plan for once in his life, but Barboza should shred him. Lotta parlays taking combos with Nelson and a few others on the Saturday afternoon card. Thinking Pickett's another decent steal...

Not touching Tibau/Healy with a ten foot pole as that has the makings of a reverse 30-27 SD.
    How do you feel about Phil Harris vs. Neil Seery? I like Harris for the upset
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

i got Seery over Phil Harris... and miller should be the underdog he has fought lesser competition his last two fights while cerrone has been on a tear, Millers standup isnt very good so i expect Cerrone to pick him apart...

Thread Information