Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Gambling

That is the only downfall of Bovada. Prop bets are not released until the day of the fights and you cannot parlay them.

I agree that if Nog won the fight, it would be by TKO only... which I seriously hope does not happen.

What does 'ITD' mean?

EDIT:

Well, Bovada won't reimburse me. This pisses me off. I have to make the same bets if I want to win more off the remaining fighters. Just a pain in the ass to me and it feels unorganized. This is going to cause me to spend more than I intended...

Damn it.
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 06-07-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    That is the only downfall of Bovada. Prop bets are not released until the day of the fights and you cannot parlay them.

I agree that if Nog won the fight, it would be by TKO only... which I seriously hope does not happen.

What does 'ITD' mean?

EDIT:

Well, Bovada won't reimburse me. This pisses me off. I have to make the same bets if I want to win more off the remaining fighters. Just a pain in the ass to me and it feels unorganized. This is going to cause me to spend more than I intended...

Damn it.
    ITD = inside the distance
    "I don't want them to like me, because when I'm in the ring, punches fly to the face. It is not a tenderness time. I am not falling in love. And he knows that when the fight starts I kick faces."
    "I think you should be able to kick in the head, it’s a fun thing to do."

So far I got
    Neto/sarifian/werdum 50 to win 60
    Thiago silva 50 to win 85
    Alcantra/e silva/ Jason 50 to win 72
    And werdum/ e silva/neto/ sarifian/alcantra/assuncio 50 for 170

I'm also going to look into props and put 50 on one probably

Okay, fellas. I am going to first say that I am not feeling too high on this event. I have put $350 down. Markes getting hurt really screwed up my parlays. I am not liking my risk/payout ratio but as long as I win, that is all that matters. However, I am extremely nervous about tonight.

I have a 3 pick parlay, a 4 pick parlay, and a 6 pick parlay. Then I have two longshot 12 pick parlays that I just added in for the chance. It was originally a 4 and 5 pick parlay with Markes. I do not know how much my 3 and 4 pick parlays yield right now because of him pulling out but I am thinking around $400 with the both of them. Here they are...

Werdum/Assuncao/Neto - $150 to win ?

Werdum/E. Silva/Assuncao/Neto - $100 to win ?

Werdum/E.Silva/Assuncao/Neto/Sarafian/Bezerra - $60 to win $214

I have a 12 pick parlay that includes all of the favorites for $20 that wins $1190 and another one for $20 that includes all of the favorites except for Hirota, Caio, and Thiago that wins $3760.

As I said, my main bets tonight feel a little whacky for the price/payout, IMO. Let's just hope for the best.

Total risk on my big bets - $310 to win around $500-600 or so. Not my style but I hope I come out on top.

Good luck to my fighters and I.

I also added erick silva by decision 50 to win 220... Bovada sucks for not allowing parlay of prop bets...

I'm usually feel like brazil cards are easy money but I'm uneasy on this one

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Werdum/E.Silva/Assuncao/Neto/Sarafian/Bezerra - $60 to win $214
    This is my sure thing ticket, with I think Alcantara.

Quote Originally Posted by ckauffman28 View Post
    I also added erick silva by decision 50 to win 220... Bovada sucks for not allowing parlay of prop bets...

I'm usually feel like brazil cards are easy money but I'm uneasy on this one
    Yes they do, and same here with the Brazil cards and tonight. I feel like we are being played a little too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    This is my sure thing ticket, with I think Alcantara.
    I have Alcantara winning the fight, IMO, too, and is a part of my 12 pickers. Good luck to us, Fedorlei! I'll be at work tonight but keeping up with the results on my phone.

As long as werdum wins big win night... My thiago silva bet hit winning 82 after betting 50

Peppy fucked me, but I doubled down on Silva to win. You know the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Nice night... Won a total of 350, bet 250... Only thing that didnt hit was e silva by decision

Thread Information