Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Gambling

$240 for the night off of $30.

Thiago Silva saved my ass. Glad I picked Caio too.

Hirota fucked me on my parlays, backed off on Pepey a tad, but he screwed a few too.

Woooohoooo! What a great night!

So I won $600 but lost $40. Made out like a smooth criminal with $560 last night.

I was one pick off of one of my 12 pick parlays to win $1200 off of $20, and two picks off the other 12'er to win $3800 off of $20. Oooh, it hurts, baby.

But I still won. We won!

Kevo, let us know next time you put some down, buddy!

Congrats to everyone who won last night. Feels good.

I had a great fucking night to top it off.

Til next time, fellas.
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 06-09-2013 at 09:19 PM.

Not going to waste any time.

So far Bovada has:

Roy "Big Country" Nelson -240
    Stipe Miocic +190

Pat "HD" Barry -130
    Shawn "The Savage" Jordan EVEN

Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley -185
    Jake Shields +150

Rashad Evans -125
    Dan "Hendo" Henderson -105

Nelson is a lock, IMO. Another KO for him I am feeling.

Barry/Jordan is a toss up like the odds point out. Barry can end it on the feet and Jordan takes a lot of shots if I remember correctly but I also think Jordan has the power and athleticism to possibly take it to a DEC if he can keep from being rocked. He is pretty fast, too.

Woodley/Shields depends on who can impose their strength, wrestling, and grappling. Woodley showed in his last fight that he has KO power and we know that Jake does not. He has lost a lot of shine the past couple of years and I think Woodley can take this one to a DEC if he doesn't land a big punch first. Shields has not won a fight by submission since 2009 against Lawler either which is the only way I think Shields wins the fight (loose statement). I am not underestimating Shields though. It all depends on if Woodley can stay on the offense, IMO.

As for the main event, well... no need to talk about this one too much. Very risky bet. Rashad will be looking to take down and GNP to a finish or DEC, and Hendo will be looking to sprawl and brawl, and land the bomb everybody knows is coming. It's a toss up, IMO. Both are coming off ugly losses and need this win to get back into the mix. They will both be very hungry.

Nelson/Barry/Woodley/Rashad $100 to win $595
    Nelson/Barry/Woodley/Hendo $100 to win $653

Nelson/Jordan/Woodley/Rashad $100 to win $685
    Nelson/Jordan/Woodley/Hendo $100 to win $752
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 06-10-2013 at 03:47 AM.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

I may use Jon Fitch from the wsof card the the night before in a parlay... Main card fights are kinda a toss up besides Nelson. The undercard is also tricky with stout the only real lock IMO

I will also definitely be using Fitch whenever they show the line and I may extend my parlays out to Edgar as well.

I bet Fitch will come out something like a -500 favorite to start.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

What sites are u Guys using? I'm only using bovada right now just because I had too much of a hassle trying to deposit on other sites...

No way am I touching Hendo/Evans, I'm picking Evans but I fear this goes to a really blah, really close decision.

Not with a 100 foot pole... as tempting as the odds are to add to a parlay.

I only use Bovada, ck. I wish it was a little better though with the props.

Looking at the upcoming events, there aren't too many cards coming up that I am particularly excited to play. 162 is okay but I can't wait til August rolls around. My birthday month and three juicy cards on deck.

Figueroa is paying out nicely, definitely putting some down on him.

i was actually going the other way and putting delhomme in a parlay... looks like a decent night betting wise besides the main event

Thread Information