Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Gambling

Quote Originally Posted by ckauffman28 View Post
    i was actually going the other way and putting delhomme in a parlay... looks like a decent night betting wise besides the main event
    I was speaking more from an underdog-that-might-payout perspective.

I'm looking at an Evans/Barry/Woodley parlay.

$25=$101.24
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

that looks good kevo... im prob gonna set up 3 to 4 parlays featuring 3 to 4 fighters myself...

https://sports.bovada.lv/sports-bett...rtial-arts.jsp

Pague is such a gimme win to Yves. I'd chalk that one onto any parlay.
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 06-13-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Sup guys?
    HOpe we can make some cash this weekend?

Thought I'd drop a link that might be helpful.

BestFightOdds - The latest Mixed Martial Arts odds

You can track the movement of the ML of these guys on a daily basis across all betting venues.

I notice there are Bovado users on here. I myself use 5Dimes, as they let me parlay MMA and have endless amount of prop bets.

So far for this weekend I'm liking Nelson, Stout, Barry as sure fire hits.

Folks, I think this is the stuff of PMs but would greatly appreciate the assist:

I'm thinking of trying this for the first time, just a few bucks, but Bovado (and probably most) don't accept accounts from NY. I'm considering using a family address elsewhere. Is that the right way to go? Is my permanent address used in any way that could cause an issue for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Folks, I think this is the stuff of PMs but would greatly appreciate the assist:

I'm thinking of trying this for the first time, just a few bucks, but Bovado (and probably most) don't accept accounts from NY. I'm considering using a family address elsewhere. Is that the right way to go? Is my permanent address used in any way that could cause an issue for me?
    I'm a NY-er myself and Bovado is a no-go for me as well. I would suggest 5Dimes, Pinnacle, The Greek as viable options. Doesn't hurt to use multiple books, as each provides its own bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA4EVERRR View Post
    Sup guys?
    HOpe we can make some cash this weekend?

Thought I'd drop a link that might be helpful.

BestFightOdds - The latest Mixed Martial Arts odds

You can track the movement of the ML of these guys on a daily basis across all betting venues.

I notice there are Bovado users on here. I myself use 5Dimes, as they let me parlay MMA and have endless amount of prop bets.

So far for this weekend I'm liking Nelson, Stout, Barry as sure fire hits.
    I have a 5dimes account but I started with bovada and just got used to it. I know 5dimes has much better prop bets and the fact you can parlay them is awesome. I will eventually deposit some of my winnings into them so that I can take advantage of that.

So you aren't doubting Barry at all? I want to pick him but I can't say I am not nervous about it. I can see Jordan implying a smothering gameplan to a UD. Only way I see Barry winning is by KO/TKO.

I agree with Nelson and Stout.

So, thoughts on Maguire/Clarke, Delorme/Fig, Pearson/Robertson, Davis/Sexton, and Jimmo/Igor??

Why is Davis such a heavy favorite? How do you think the Canadians will do being in their home country?

Fig, Robertson, Sexton, and Hendo are interesting underdogs.

Alright, now I'm just fucking confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on 5dimes, started putzing around and noticed something odd:

The numbers for Figueroa/Delorme are +180/-220 respectively.

Now, I have no money in my account (yet) so if I try to bet, it complains that the risk of $X is greater than the zero dollars in my account (so far, so sane). But, if I put $10 on Figueroa, it tells me that that's $10 more than I have in my account. If I put $10 on Delorme, it tells me that that's $22 more than I have in my account...

So, why is that? And why is one a multiple of the line and the other isn't?

JUST TAKE MY MONEY, 5DIMES!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

^Maybe you had picked the "to win" option when you entered in the 10$. Then you would have to bet 22 to win 10 for Delorme...but then again if you picked "to win" for Figueroa it would be less than 10. Maybe you clicked the different options on accident...it gives you the option "to risk" or "to win"...

Thread Information