Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Gambling

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    ^Maybe you had picked the "to win" option when you entered in the 10$. Then you would have to bet 22 to win 10 for Delorme...but then again if you picked "to win" for Figueroa it would be less than 10. Maybe you clicked the different options on accident...it gives you the option "to risk" or "to win"...
    Good call! Apparently the "Bet the Board" is automatically win, not risk. Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post

So you aren't doubting Barry at all? I want to pick him but I can't say I am not nervous about it. I can see Jordan implying a smothering gameplan to a UD. Only way I see Barry winning is by KO/TKO.

I agree with Nelson and Stout.

So, thoughts on Maguire/Clarke, Delorme/Fig, Pearson/Robertson, Davis/Sexton, and Jimmo/Igor??

Why is Davis such a heavy favorite? How do you think the Canadians will do being in their home country?

Fig, Robertson, Sexton, and Hendo are interesting underdogs.
    I picked Barry cause he looked great against SDR. Barry can end this flash KO. But Jordan is def a tough dude. It can go either way. I feel the same about Hendo/Evans.

I think EVERYONE is liking a Woodley win. Yea he did KO Heiron but no WW has had worst luck than Jay has. Woodley is still a blanket when he can't stand up with someone superior. Luckily for him Shields is not a standup threat but Jake will constantly close the distance, smother Woodley, and drag him down to the ground relentlessly. I think Jake is better dog than we any on the other card.

I like Jimmo to rebound in Canada. Igor just hasn't been great last few fights. Sexton is also someone I'd gamble on. I like Pearson/Robertson to go to decision.

Will have more on my final pics by Saturday.

I like Davis over sexton, sexton pretty much doubted herself last fight over a year ago and retired after and I think only reason she's in the fight is because UFC is trying to build the division

I like jimmo, stout, and Pearson all as Canada favorites as well...

Also id use Fitch and Carl from tomorrow nights wsof card in parlays with Saturdays fights

I made two last minute parlays for the WSOF card tonight since they just came up today on Bovada...

Gaethje/Carl/Fitch - $125 to win $205

Lauzon/Mladenov/Smith/Gaethje/Carl/Fitch - $15 to win $204

Good luck to my fighters and I.

I also made quite a few parlays for tomorrow night in which I will reveal tomorrow, however, it depends on one condition...

Jon Fitch must win tonight, as he should. I will be one sad SOB if he somehow does not.

But he should.

Anyone else playing tonight's event by itself?
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Fitch/Volkmann/Gaethje/Carl/Sanders/Mladenov parlay with Maguire/Nelson/Stout/Woodley/Davis.

I also took a riskier one with Dan Lauzon.

Not by itself but I am using Fitch for sure in a parlay, just waiting till after weigh ins to make sure everyone looks good

Nice. I, too, have parlays that extend from this event to tomorrow, and then to 162 as well. Not too many fights on each card I am keen on so I strung out a few.

I didn't want to touch Volkmann/Lyle at all tonight but good luck on it as we have all the same picks except for Sanders/Smith. What made you choose Sanders?
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

For me, Smith is coming into a fight with three straight decision wins that weren't nearly as impressive as Sanders' finishes lately and Smith is coming off of nearly a year layoff.

Also, never impressed with Lyle against suffocating wrestlers, so I think Volkmann, who shouldn't have been cut IMO, is going to be too much-see Healy fight.

So far I set up
    Jaboin- Pierson-stout 100 to win 200
    Nelson- stout- Davis- Woodley- McGuire 100 to win 380
    Nelson - stout- Fitch 100 to win 120

Still looking to do a little more once props come out tomorrow on bovada

Thread Information