Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Gambling

Not really touching Consta/Carmont, Carmont has a way of taking rounds by doing very little and utilizing his size, but technically speaking I'd assume Consta outworks and outpoints him....

Doing parlays w/the BFC card tonight. Liking underdogs Omielanczuk, Prazeres, Gagnon and maybe even Reis if he can get the takedowns, especially given Menjivar's weightcut problems. Not touching Bruce Leroy/Delerome or Bam Bam/Khabib. Lotta gimmes on tonight's BFC card, that could beefen up some parlays on tomorrow's card, but aside of Mitrione, most of the faves are pretty low risk....

I am thinking of putting some down for tonight even though I have been on this incredible losing streak.

Consta/Carmont is risky.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

But yea, I'm gonna wait and see how I do with college football today. Otherwise I'll throw together a 2 or 3 fight parlay just to make things interesting.

Got a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label King George edition along with a couple of stogies to help enjoy the fights with.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I have a whopping $5.40 in my online betting account to blow. So I've got $3 on Bam Bam, 1.20 on Delorme, and 1.20 on Reis. I feel good and that the lines are off on the first two. Reis was probably mistake.

Now, if any of you ladies want to know what straight balla' lifestyles are like. Please read the preceding paragraph.

I made 6 parlays out of $50.

Good luck to all.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

had a war machine/Lima/ Jury parlay for 50 that paid 50 bucks
    dellomme and kimura parlay i lost 30 which woulda paid 70
    and i had money on jones/gus going over 2.5 rounds 50 to win 60...
    got screwed on nfl yesterday though

Had a perfect 12 fighter parlay spoiled by Costa, would've netted me over $3000 on $5, super disappointed.

Made $105 on a combination of BFC/UFC, but pooched a TON of $5 parlays due to Costa, most ranging between $200 to $500, fucking Carmont just looked so bad in his previous fights that I completely downgraded the Costa camp change. Oh well, still broke a little ahead of even, but still, super close from making bank on Saturday.

Anybody have anything going gambling wise for the Fight for the Troops card?

i got a few bets i made
    masvidal straight bet 60 to win 87
    kennedy+ de Randamie 40 to win 55
    Brunson + larkin 40 to win 40

also going to put some on Rivera as well

Anyone putting anything down on 167? Lots of big underdogs, thinking of putting a bit down on what I consider a safe 3 fight parlay: MacDonald, Villante, Pettis.

I think Evans should have Chael's number, so a 4 fight parlay is tempting.

Thread Information