Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: MMA Gambling

I am wondering why Tim is such an underdog as well. He as looked bad lately though.

Bader should win with his wrestling as long as he doesn't get caught with OSPs power.

I think I'm the only one, but I think Bader might be the better striker but worse against the cage than OSP.

With Le looking the way he does and Bisping's eye still looking BAD, I don't see how the hell he's the underdog he is. In a 3 rounder, I see him being a lock. Still think he's a good bet for 5.

anybody have a clue as to why Overeem ML was -550 yesterday, and has gone down to -400 after the weigh-ins ?

late money coming in on Rothwell I guess. Did his odds change too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Kiss your mother with that mouth?

Unless word coming out of camp is that Overeem is completely busted and done, I really can't see him losing and Rothwell, coming off the failed test and not looking as "well defined" at the weigh-ins, I don't think would be able to do much of anything to stop Overeem from finishing him within the first few minutes.

Mitrione, Lauzon and Lentz are all kinda appetizing underdogs, especially since Bronx blew weight and is coming in against a wrestler. I don't trust Chiesa's fight IQ, so I'm thinking that a rested Lauzon should take him out. I'm taking Lewis on my main parlays because I really like what I've seen over the past few years, but Mitrione is a big dude and his striking is very respectable, so it wouldn't be shocking if he gets the early finish.

The tossup fight between Curran and Pitbull is interesting because Curran has dropped to a minor underdog and in a five rounder, I like his odds.

Not touching Natal/Camozzi because Camozzi works really hard and Natal, while beastly at times, has the ABSOLUTE WORST fight IQ in MMA IMO and for that, I can't trust him here, even though he should probably take this. Moraga/Scoggins is a tighter race than the odds are showing, so I'm liking Moraga for the upset on a few tickets. Skelly being favoured on such short notice against a guy in Soriano, who I'd had beating his original opponent, Andre Fili and think he's being a tad undervalued.

Tempted to take Jacoby on my underdog tickets because Mo looks nearly busted and I liked his showing on the last Titan FC card.

Liking parlays with Lauzon/Lewis/Bronx/Kongo/Natal(possibly), while touching some outsiders like Soriano, Moraga, Mousasi, Curran and Mitrione and Jacoby as my LONGSHOT. Only fighters I'm really not looking at are the Beal fight and the Iaquinta fight, as there's no value to take them and I don't see upsets. I'd be really tempted to take Lashley's opponent, since Bobby's old, underdeveloped and gasses too fast, but he's being thrown a professional can for all intents and purposes, so I'm taking a pass there.

I like Curran and Lauzon tonight.

I'm kinda starting to worry that betting on Lauzon is beginning to become something akin to betting on Jim Miller, in that my fandom of them might outweigh their ceiling/potential. The Johnson fight was alarming for me, but I've seen Chiesa show too many mental lapses for a pro like Lauzon.

I think Chiesa is overvalued here. J Lau is a major step up in competition for him.

Thread Information