Thread: Lombard: I want f---in cry baby Bisping next

Default Lombard: I want f---in cry baby Bisping next

Lombard: I want f---in cry baby Bisping next - Mixed Martial Arts News

ďI want to fight Bisping badly, 100 per cent I do. That is the guy I want if I beat Okami.Ē

ďIíd fight him yesterday, today, it doesnít matter. I want to fight him. I donít believe he should be where he is in the division. Look at his record, who did he beat ? He wins decisions, but against who ? He gets beat when he fights top opponents. He gets decidedly beat, no decisions, he gets beat by KO.Ē

Bisping was stopped in the second round against Vitor Belfort in Brazil in January, and is slated to face American Alan Belcher in New Jersey on April 27.

It would mean Bisping-Lombard would not be in synch until at least August.

In the current UFC middleweight rankings, Bisping is currently at No 3, with Lombard at No 8.

ďI donít worry about the rankings, I focus on myself," said Lombard. "Iím not a cry baby like Bisping, Iím a man. Itís one fight at a time, get this win and go from there. That is what I have to do. I donít need to bitch about rankings and people and fighters and bullcrap. I donít need to do the other stuff, thatís not me. Bisping is a guy who
    is a fóó- crybaby and no big wins.Ē
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I love the fire but yoiu better be focusing on the momentum killer in front of you tonigh homie.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

Bisping / Lombard now makes a lot of sense.

He'll be getting Cung or Rich next, time for a lob.

If only Hector fought Anderson immediately upon entering the UFC. It would have given us a beautiful highlight reel.

Yea his footwork is way to brutal to get any where near close enough to land on Anderson.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. Thatís right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

I've always contended that Lombard was mega overrated, but matching him up with Okami was brutal and nearly guaranteed that he'd be jammed up in a very "kobayashi maru" situation, where Okami would neutralize his attack.

As a matchmaker, I really question the Okami matchup, it almost feels if though they're trying to cut their losses on Lombard since he comes with such a high pricetag.

I've said it before, but if they wanted to maximize Lombard's upsides and protect him ala Bisping, he needed matchups like Cung, Rich, Stann, Larkin, Leban, Cote, Sakara-maybe even Vitor. Fuck rankings, it would've been something to build Lombard up as a crusher, before he is exposed by guys who can gameplan him.

I dunno, Okami was a horrible matchup and Lombard needed protection to maximize his plusses.

Thread Information