Thread: Former UFC co-headliner Che Mills signs with Cage Warriors

Default Former UFC co-headliner Che Mills signs with Cage Warriors

Former UFC co-headliner Che Mills signs with Cage Warriors | News

One more fighter from the UFC's recent round of cuts has landed on his feet. In fact, he's done so in his home country for a top regional promotion.

Former UFC pay-per-view co-headliner and English notable Che Mills (15-5) has signed a five-fight deal with Cage Warriors, officials today announced.

Financial terms of the deal, as well as a debut date and opponent, we're not revealed.

"Che Mills is the best U.K. welterweight outside of the UFC at the moment, so I'm extremely happy that he has decided to come on board," Cage Warriors CEO Graham Boylan stated. "A fighter of his caliber wouldn't have been short of offers, but the fact that Che has opted to sign for Cage Warriors is proof that the guy is determined to return to the top. I have no doubt that he'll get there too.

"I'm a big fan of Che Mills. When the UFC recently released a bunch of guys, Che was the one I really wanted to bring in. He comes from a great camp and is always exciting to watch."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Cracking signing for Boylan , Dean and Co. Cage Warriors are doing a great job with promoting as of late.

Make sure to check out Cathal Pendred fight for their title Saturday he is a team mate of McGregor and Gunnar Nelson and a former Irish youth Rugby player he is definitely one for the future.
    “I just want to be known as the greatest ever…is that too much to ask?”

B.J Penn

https://www.facebook.com/roy.billington1
    https://twitter.com/RoyBillington

Thread Information