+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: UFC on Fuel 8: Stann vs Silva Thread

Instead of showing how Wand played with his nuts, they should have shown at least one time the butt of the ring girl.

Wandy and Hunt were simply awesome!!!!

I thought for a second that Okami would suffer exactly the same thing he suffered the last time he fought in Japan.

Gomi looked good, IMO he won but I would not say that it was a robbery, the fight was close.

Good event overall. Such a shame that even in Japan some morons have to chant "USA!! USA!!!"

BTW it is kinda funny that Miesha Tate is dating a 135 pounds guy LOL
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Instead of showing how Wand played with his nuts, they should have shown at least one time the butt of the ring girl.

Wandy and Hunt were simply awesome!!!!

I thought for a second that Okami would suffer exactly the same thing he suffered the last time he fought in Japan.

Gomi looked good, IMO he won but I would not say that it was a robbery, the fight was close.

Good event overall. Such a shame that even in Japan some morons have to chant "USA!! USA!!!"

BTW it is kinda funny that Miesha Tate is dating a 135 pounds guy LOL
    I was gonna joke about the USA thing, but then I thought about it and honestly what's wrong with it? Fighters from other countries get draped in their respective flag and play to their home audience all the time, what's the difference? It's all national pride.
    Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Frankie Edgar!

Because they make it look as if it is some country vs country affair. It is lame and pathetic.

Why they can't chant "Brian!! Brian!!"? Why they have to chant "USA!!! USA!!!"?

I have never heard people in Japan chanting "Nippon!! Nippon!!!".
    I am not saying that American fans are the only ones that chant stupid things, in Brazil they chant "You are gonna die!" and "Small dick!".

It is more than obvious that americans are going to support an american fighter (Unless it is Mark Coleman vs Fedor or Fedor vs Sylvia), but why they have to chant USA!?
    MMA is an individual sport. Pride and M-1 made events of "country vs country", specially M-1 made a lot of those events, but in UFC there is not such thing as a team vs team or country vs country event, it is individual. To chant the name of the country and not of the fighter makes no sense to me.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Because they make it look as if it is some country vs country affair. It is lame and pathetic.

Why they can't chant "Brian!! Brian!!"? Why they have to chant "USA!!! USA!!!"?

I have never heard people in Japan chanting "Nippon!! Nippon!!!".
    I am not saying that American fans are the only ones that chant stupid things, in Brazil they chant "You are gonna die!" and "Small dick!".

It is more than obvious that americans are going to support an american fighter (Unless it is Mark Coleman vs Fedor or Fedor vs Sylvia), but why they have to chant USA!?
    MMA is an individual sport. Pride and M-1 made events of "country vs country", specially M-1 made a lot of those events, but in UFC there is not such thing as a team vs team or country vs country event, it is individual. To chant the name of the country and not of the fighter makes no sense to me.
    I agree completely. I was just making sure that you were acknowledging that it isn't just the USA. At the risk of sounding like a dick, I will admit that I fucking hate when a guy who fights in an America based organization, trains in America, and even lives in America, breaks out another flag right after a win. I am not the kind of guy to say that if people don't love it here then they should leave, but they should acknowledge the place that is giving them their opportunities.
    Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Frankie Edgar!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information