+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC on Fuel 8 Fight Bonuses

1. Default UFC on Fuel 8 Fight Bonuses

UFC On Fuel 8 results: FOTN - Silva/Stan, KOTN - Hunt and Silva for $50K - Bloody Elbow

UFC On Fuel TV 8 started out with a bang. After a close fought first round Hyun Gyu Lim knocked out Marcelo Guimaraes with a brutal knee in the second. Then things took a turn. Up until the co-main event, every other fight on the card ended in either a split or unanimous decision, some more exciting than others. But, when it came to handing out the Fight Night bonuses, UFC president Dana White rewarded the men in the top two fights:

Dana White ✔ @danawhite
    FON=Wandy vs Stann KO= Wandy and Hunt!!!! Both win 50k
    6:12 AM - 03 Mar 13
    There's no doubt that these three fighters earned the extra money tonight. Wanderlei Silva and Brian Stann went back and forth in a brutal battle in their 9 minutes fight. Silva finally came out on top with the TKO, but both put it all on the line.

Hunt's KO bonus was no less deserved. He was well into the 3rd round with a much larger man. He'd held his own and survived where most thought he'd be easily defeated. When the opportunity presented itself, he landed the fight-ending blow that brok the jaw of Stefan Struve.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

No shit hey, well earned Wandy. That first round had a perma-grin on my face.

And as always, Stann classy as can be. What a stand up guy.

Mark Hunt, GOD DAMN SON, you is a beast.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Walk away KO?! Goddamn I haven't seen it yet!

Curse you Sakara!

4. Default

I gave you the link! And there was no meat spin involved!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post

Curse you Sakara!
    Is there any other kind when Hunt is involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post

Curse you Sakara!
    If it's any consolation, he wrecked Paquiao/Marquez for me.

Cheap gif spoilers the night of events... yeah yeah, you can make gifs, you're the best ever.

But in all fairness, it's our fault for checking in on this site... Why come to an MMANews site if you don't want to read/hear/see spoilers.

7. Default

Actually I don't make the GIFs.

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    If it's any consolation, he wrecked Paquiao/Marquez for me.

Cheap gif spoilers the night of events... yeah yeah, you can make gifs, you're the best ever.

But in all fairness, it's our fault for checking in on this site... Why come to an MMANews site if you don't want to read/hear/see spoilers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Actually I don't make the GIFs.
    I am against spoiler rules on sites but if they are in place, a gif is he same as a spoiler thread I would think.

But for real, a news site with spoiler rules is jut wrong, no?

9. Default

Sorry guys. The signature is staying. Dont want to be spoiled, don't come to a mma board the night of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Sorry guys. The signature is staying. Dont want to be spoiled, don't come to a mma board the night of the fight.
    Or you could... you know... wait a day to use a gif like that. This isn't just an MMA board. It is a community with a plethora off topic discussions on top of the MMA discussions. People should be able to post here with out some spoilers.

I do agree that people shouldn't come here the night of the fights, but that's only because ass clowns always spoil shit. It's not because they shouldn't be able to.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information