Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC on Fuel 8 Fight Bonuses

Well deserved money for Mark Hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Sorry guys. The signature is staying. Dont want to be spoiled, don't come to a mma board the night of the fight.
    Sorry all but I totally agree with Sakara here, I didn't watch UFC last night so avoided the Internet completely until I watched the fights.

Also, the thread indicates who won the bonus's so surely that is a spoiler alert?

And that was an excellent KO, pretty gutted as the feed in the UK cut off before the Wandy fight, I came on here to see the result and now I'm going to watch

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.

Oscar Wilde

I stay away from Facebook, Twitter, forums and some chatrooms so I don't get spoiled about fights.
    Favourite fighters: Mark Hunt, Tom Niinimäki and Anton Kuivanen

You can also turn off sigs if you don't want to be spoiled by them.

Awesome last two fights. Didn't get to watch the pre-lims but the main card was good, or at least the two mains were good.

I had a bad round of pickens for the main card. Hated to see Stann get ko'd, but glad to see Wandy get the ko. Hunt ko was awesome.
    Last edited by MIZjitsZOU; 03-03-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I am against spoiler rules on sites but if they are in place, a gif is he same as a spoiler thread I would think.

But for real, a news site with spoiler rules is jut wrong, no?
    I completely agree with this. I just don't understand why people come here before watching the fight if they don't want it spoiled for them. I wont even go on Facebook before I watch the fights.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

There shouldn't be rule against spoilers, imo. But there used to be a no spoiler rule here, so I get to reserve the right to complain.

Thread Information