+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Shogun' Rua vs. Lil' Nogueria agreed for rematch in UFC

Default 'Shogun' Rua vs. Lil' Nogueria agreed for rematch in UFC

'Shogun' Rua vs. Lil' Nogueria agreed for rematch in UFC - Mixed Martial Arts News

Two of the most accomplished light heavyweight veterans on the UFC roster will battle again this summer in a rematch five years in the making as Mauricio "Shogun" Rua takes on Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at an as of yet undisclosed event. Get all the details that we currently know below.

A monster Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) 205-pound bout has been verbally agreed to for this summer, a rematch eight years in the making.

According to a report by Brazilian media outlet Tatame, former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Mauricio Rua will battle Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at an as of yet undisclosed location this June. The only detail the publication could confirm was that the bout would not be taking place in Brazil.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 03-05-2013 at 07:21 AM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I can't put into words how I feel about this so I'll let Ron Burgundy do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Two of the most accomplished light heavyweight veterans on the UFC roster will battle again this summer in a rematch five years in the making as Mauricio "Shogun" Rua takes on Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at an as of yet undisclosed event. Get all the details that we currently know below.

A monster Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) 205-pound bout has been verbally agreed to for this summer, a rematch eight years in the making.
    Which is it man, 5 or 8 years?!?! Get your shit together you hack fuck twat of a writer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

I'll be the negative nancy on this one and go ahead and say that I'll just go back and watch their first bout at 3/4ths the speed.

5. Default

This isn't gonna live up to ANYONES expectations. Lil Nog will try and fight uber safe again.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Not a huge fan of lil nog...(the UFC version that is)...Shogun should take this fight pretty easily imo

WE'RE NOT HERE TO TAKE PART, WE'RE HERE TO TAKE OVER!!

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Which is it man, 5 or 8 years?!?! Get your shit together you hack fuck twat of a writer.

Awesome fight, I think we will see a more aggressive lil nog, he was fed 3 great wrestlers in his last 3 fights and he lost to two of them in lnp decisions, that is why I think he was so cautious with Evans.

That said, I see Shogun getting the KO in round 2 with a big overhand right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    This isn't gonna live up to ANYONES expectations. Lil Nog will try and fight uber safe again.
    Indeed.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

well since theres fear of a 3/4 speed fight I'd like to predict that this fight gets finished on the ground via submission, shogun of course

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information