Thread: Barry vs. Jordan, Woodley vs. Shields added to UFC 161

Default Barry vs. Jordan, Woodley vs. Shields added to UFC 161

Barry vs. Jordan, Woodley vs. Shields added to UFC 161 - MMA Fighting

Two new fights have been added to the UFC 161 card.

Pat Barry vs. Shawn Jordan and Tyron Woodley vs. Jake Shields were made official by the promotion Wednesday. The Canadian Press first reported the news.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Love Pat Barry for this. He really seems like he's been working a lot on his bottom defence. I think he should be able to keep it standing though. I'm predicting another good KO.

As for Woodley vs. Sheilds, I'll be using that time to take a bathroom break, grab another beer, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

If you don't like Pat Barry. Fuck You.
    "Anger causes many things, baldness, impotence, waking up in the middle of the night with your hands covered in blood and you don’t know what happened. Hey, I’ve been around.” - Bas Rutten (GTA 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Love Pat Barry for this. He really seems like he's been working a lot on his bottom defence. I think he should be able to keep it standing though. I'm predicting another good KO.

As for Woodley vs. Sheilds, I'll be using that time to take a bathroom break, grab another beer, etc...
    I know Woodley has had some boring fights in the past, but lets give the Mizzou alumni a little slack. His last two fights have been awesome. That fight against Nate was awesome and he just pummeled Hieron. I got TWOOD in this one. To good of a wrestler and to athletic. I think he is only going to get better.

Thread Information