Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Overeem injured, out of fight against jds

Default Overeem injured, out of fight against jds

Alistair Overeem injured, out of UFC 160 fight against Junior dos Santos - MMA Fighting

How about hunt vs. jds for number one contender title shot?

Booooooo(if true)ooooo

I'd way rather watch Hunt v. JDS, but Hunt just finished a war. He says he wants to fight again asap, but can the super samoan heal up and get a camp in for May 25th?

*Edit*

Yes, yes he can...

Hunt up for JDS fight @ UFC 160

"If I get the call for the fight, I'm there, of course," Hunt told MMAFighting.com Wednesday night, "and the fans are crazy for it, so it's good."

"Sounds like a pretty good idea to me," Hunt said in his typical casual way. "I'm not injured. I'm always down for a battle.

"I was born down. You know this."
    Last edited by Leucoethiops; 03-07-2013 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicsunn View Post
    Alistair Overeem injured, out of UFC 160 fight against Junior dos Santos - MMA Fighting

How about hunt vs. jds for number one contender title shot?
    Bingooo

The thought of a JDS vs Hunt stand up battle has me very excited. If Hunt can get inside on JDS without getting popped with that hard jab too often, I think he has a great chance of winning that fight.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

sounds good... would like to see what cormier does against mir then put him in but realistically they cant wait that long

Quote Originally Posted by ckauffman28 View Post
    sounds good... would like to see what cormier does against mir then put him in but realistically they cant wait that long
    Maybe they could have Cormier step in for Overeem and set up Hunt/Mir instead.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

I am down for Hunt vs JDS. That sounds like an awesome fight. Anyone know what happened to the Reem? How long he will be out?

Mark Hunt is creeping up very slowly destroying contenders....JDS would be the ultimate test, if he beats him, I think he could beat Cain. We could see Hunt win the belt before the end of the year....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Hunt is great but I do not have him beating Cigano.
    JDS will not be worried at all about the takedown so he will not be fighting ith his hands down like with Cain. I think Cigano would try to take Hunt down pretty quickly and try a submission there. It would be a good opportunity to see JDS's offensive BJJ. He is a black belt under Nog.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Overeem will have a interview in a month saying how JDS is scared to fight em. This fight seems like it will never happen.

Thread Information