Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Overeem injured, out of fight against jds

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Bingooo

The thought of a JDS vs Hunt stand up battle has me very excited. If Hunt can get inside on JDS without getting popped with that hard jab too often, I think he has a great chance of winning that fight.
    I think JDS would take down hunt with ease. He did it to carwin, i think he would do it here and get some gnp in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post

was just on my way to post this, looks like JDS vs Hunt after all? sure sounds like it to me

4. Default

Hunt called that bs with the quickness lol.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Yeah, if Hunt says he didn't turn down a fight I'm sure as hell going to believe him. Maybe he was trying to angle for a bit more $ or maybe Dana just didn't know what he was talking about. Either way hopefully Hunt vs JDS goes down.

It'd be sweet if the fight could get moved back a tad and Hunt could have a bit longer to rest and still have a full camp but it's whatever. I'm sure Hunt will show up ready either way if the fight happens.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

I want to see JDS vs. Hunt so bad. Please make it happen Dana!

From what I've read, Hunt didn't turn down the fight, but rather told Dana to pay up for having him come in on short notice in such a massive fight. This could very well be the result of some "day after re-negotiations" in which Hunt gets paid well.

JDS on Twitter:
    "I'm training to fight in May and expect that to happen. No matter the opponent, who was injured now could get hurt again later. Waiting is wasting time."

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    From what I've read, Hunt didn't turn down the fight, but rather told Dana to pay up for having him come in on short notice in such a massive fight. This could very well be the result of some "day after re-negotiations" in which Hunt gets paid well.
    Probably, and good for Hunt, but when the hell did 11 weeks notice become "short notice"?

Thread Information