Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon "Bones" Jones My Newborn Baby's A Pro Boob Sucker

Default Jon "Bones" Jones My Newborn Baby's A Pro Boob Sucker

Jon 'Bones' Jones -- My Newborn Baby's a Pro Boob Sucker | TMZ.com

UFC light heavyweight champ Jon "Bones" Jones couldn't be more proud of his newborn baby daughter ... at least in the nipple-sucking department.

Jones -- whose baby daughter Olivia was born today at 6 pounds 10 ounces -- just tweeted, "Guys Liv is so pretty! She has a head full of hair and is sucking on this t*t like a champ."

Aahh ... nothing like a father's love.

Jones added, "Careful Ronda Rousey, we might have a new challenger for your belt."

But seriously ... he really said the t*t thing.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,
    congrats JBJ

Congrats to Bones.

My second just got off the tit about two weeks ago. Thank God. Two days ago I had my shirt off and I was holding him and he gave me a titty twister. I gave the little bastard that look that said, "don't you even think about it."

Your welcome Kevo. I almost said, "Go ahead and make my day", or "Do you feel lucky punk, well do you."

This dude says some of the dumbest shit. Like this:

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
    Shout out to my girl Jessie Moses for going 3 for 3 with no epidurals #Stud about time to change that last name
    So now after you have 3 kids together she is finally wife material? Way to go Jon.

I swear he would be bagging groceries if he didn't happen to be a world class athlete.
    "

4. Default

hopefully he hires a driving instructor for his kids.

People will bitch about anything, i swear
    LJS-NEMS

Follow the timeline if you may: JBJ had his DUI crash last spring.... with 2 girls in car that were NOT his gf. JBJ now has his 3 kid with the same baby mama of his first two kids (Jessie Moses). Now it could totally be a coincidence.... but kid #3 could be Jone's version of the 4 million dollar ring Kobe got his wife after getting busted. Just saying
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

Quote Originally Posted by FedortheCan View Post
    Follow the timeline if you may: JBJ had his DUI crash last spring.... with 2 girls in car that were NOT his gf. JBJ now has his 3 kid with the same baby mama of his first two kids (Jessie Moses). Now it could totally be a coincidence.... but kid #3 could be Jone's version of the 4 million dollar ring Kobe got his wife after getting busted. Just saying
    I predict a large sum for child support in his future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I predict a large sum for child support in his future.
    As do I. You might not know what she looks like (and Im totally stealing this from someone).... but the broad looks like she can eat a cheeseburger through a chain link fence
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

Quote Originally Posted by FedortheCan View Post
    As do I. You might not know what she looks like (and Im totally stealing this from someone).... but the broad looks like she can eat a cheeseburger through a chain link fence
    You owe me a buck every time that phrase is used
    LJS-NEMS

Thread Information