Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jon Fitch Signs With...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I've been here 5 years now, everyone knows I don't take or give bets.

Well at least one person does.

I don't gamble. It's pointless. I'm fine with the finger pointing and I told you so's though if he wants to go that route.

But people are insane to not at least understand that there are a TON of hungry ass killers out there who will look to make their names off of Fitch. There's a reason not many people get the chance to come back to the UFC. Fitch has shown over his last few fights that he can be out wrestled by a black belt, out wrestled by a LW, and can be detached from reality in one punch.

Does Fitch have the drive to be the best in a lower tier organization? I'm not sure about that. He's already stated he has been fighting for money now which is the wrong reason to fight.
    OHHHH!!!! He backed down!!! Victory goes to TheDinosour and his John Fitch love!!!

(fun stuff. Happy Friday)

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I will bet you literally anything you want to bet that you are wrong. I'll even give you 3-1 on a name change bet. If he is at/below .500 I will change my name to whatever you want for 3 months. If he is above .500 your name will be Fitch=Excitement for a month. Deal?
    I'm Your Huckleberry

But lets add a clause that says if he gets cut before the contract is up your name is what ever I want for a year. If he extends his contract, you get mine for 4 months

Quote Originally Posted by NLRepublic View Post
    Yeah I doubt that. If Bellator is trying to compete with the UFC, they want name value, which Fitch has regardless of his fighting style

Besides, their champ is Ben Askren haha

I'm sure if Fitch wanted to go to Bellator it wouldn't have been an issue
    I read somewhere they were more interested in building up their own talent, can't remember where tho. If Bellator wanted him I think they would of got him.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    I read somewhere they were more interested in building up their own talent, can't remember where tho. If Bellator wanted him I think they would of got him.
    I honestly doubt it. I think any big name who gets cut from the UFC and one day wants to get back, will stay as far away from Bellator as they can

Not disagreeing with your first point though, you're right I read that somewhere as well. IMO I just believe that unless it was a crazy over payment, Fitch had no interest in potentially burning his chance to get back into the UFC

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    I'm Your Huckleberry

But lets add a clause that says if he gets cut before the contract is up your name is what ever I want for a year. If he extends his contract, you get mine for 4 months
    Add in a provision that he has to have a losing record if cut for your clause to take effect, and you have a deal.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Fitch can finally get a championship.

Thread Information