Thread: Bisping inks 2-yr analyst deal with Fox (Fuel TV)

Default Bisping inks 2-yr analyst deal with Fox (Fuel TV)

Bisping inks 2-yr analyst deal with Fox (Fuel TV) - Mixed Martial Arts News

I just left my manager's office and I just signed the contract. I'll be a regularly featured analyst on Fuel TV. There's a lot of down time in between fights, so this allows me to be productive. I had a really great time last week and the producers liked me, so they offered me a contract. I think the next time I'm due back is in three or four weeks. I'm not sure how often I'll be on, but it should be pretty regularly, because I'm close to L.A.

When asked if this signified that his active fighting career might be winding down, he was adamant in rejecting that notion, stating,

Absolutely not. This does not mean any interference with my fighting career. I've still got a lot of time left in me. I just turned 34 last week, and I see myself going for another eight years, until I'm 42.

I've got a decent head on my shoulders and I'm comfortable in front of a camera, so this is a good fit for me, and I guess, in a sense, it will help set me up for my post fight career, but first and foremost, I'm a fighter, and that will always come first.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

I've got a decent head on my shoulders and I'm comfortable in front of a camera...
    ------------------

Thread Information