+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fabio Maldonado vs. Roger Hollett light heavyweight bout set for UFC on FX 8

Default Fabio Maldonado vs. Roger Hollett light heavyweight bout set for UFC on FX 8

Fabio Maldonado vs. Roger Hollett light heavyweight bout set for UFC on FX 8 on May 18 - MMAmania.com

The Ultimate Fighting Championship's (UFC) next fight card in the country of Brazil is nearly complete with the addition of a light heavyweight bout between Fabio Maldonado and Roget Hollett will go down at UFC on FX 8, scheduled for May 18, 2013, at Arena Jaragua in Santa Catarina, Brazil.

Both fighters will be looking to get back in the win column after suffering decisively losses in their last bouts, respectively.

Brazilian news outlet TATAME first reported news of the match up; however, UFC officials have yet to confirm the 205-pound contest.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Maldonado all night long. Hollett's performance against Hamil was one of the worst UFC performances in awhile.

What the hell is Maldonado still doing at LHW? I'll agree with you that Hollett looked horrible and Fabio should win this but I still think he needs to drop to middleweight.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I don't like this matchup, Hollett is a hefty dude and Maldonado just doesn't fight smart in this kind of matchup.

His last three showings in the UFC have been examples of how much damage he'll be able to absorb and I just see him eating alot of needless shots while Hollett leans on him from the clinch against the cage, pressing on him while Maldonado waits to slip and rip.

Maldonado is the better fighter, but watching him fight scares me on account of potential future TBI.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information