Thread: Bisping: Constant 'call-outs' a compliment

Hybrid View

Default Bisping: Constant 'call-outs' a compliment

Bisping: Constant 'call-outs' a compliment - Mixed Martial Arts News

It's a double edged sword. You could take it as an offense, but I don't. I take it as a compliment. I've been no stranger to being insulted over the years, so I have very thick skin. These days, when people call me out, I look at it as a complement, because these days when somebody wins a fight, instead of calling out the champion, they call me out. Maybe it's name recognition, or maybe they think I'm an easier fight, but it's all good to me. I'm never going to be short of opponents, because plenty of people want to fight me. To all those people that call me out, I thank you.

Bisping: Lombard is 'way over-priced'
    http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/i...ay-over-priced
    http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/196713.html
    Bisping has always been a straight-talker and has gone on record as saying he isn't Lombard's biggest fan, but while he is happy to see his rival struggling, he insists he never takes joy from seeing anybody lose their job.

"I've met the guy once, and he didn't leave a very good impression and he acted like kind of an idiot," Bisping is quoted as saying by Bloody Elbow. "All I did was tell my side of the story about how that meeting went. It didn't go well.

"Other than that, we really don't have any personal history, yet he continually calls me out, makes disparaging remarks ... this and that.

"He always talks about how good he is, so why wouldn't I take some personal satisfaction in seeing him come up short? I absolutely enjoyed watching that. I liked watching Yushin Okami make him look very average.

"He's way over-priced and he's not the biggest name. [But] I've never been the advocate for someone losing their job. I'm not a businessman and it's not my money on the line. It's not my decision at all, but I never want to see someone lose their job."
    Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/stor...ZzV5jv6CDej.99
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 03-10-2013 at 09:52 PM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

i think theres a part of bispings quote that was left out....

"maybe just maybe i'm a condisending prick and there is a line up from the ends of the earth to shut me up"
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

Thread Information