Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: clean fighters?

Quote Originally Posted by rob_bills View Post
    I'm a huge Anderson Silva fan but wasn't there some thing a while back, like an mtv cribs style thing where he was giving a tour of his house and someone noticed some suspicious drugs in his medicine cabinet? Like T bombs or some shit? I cant really remember but if someone could clarify that would be awesome.
    It was a box of syringes. Not sure who, but someone identified that particular type of syringe as associated with HGH use. Never heard anything about it since.

EDIT: http://www.cagedinsider.com/ufc/figh...t-trt-syringe/

Mac Danzig
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I try to avoid getting in these discussions simply because I don't know enough about it to do anymore then speculate, but I thought Id throw something out there to see what some of you think. Sometimes I wonder if all fighters aren't on some sort of PED, and the only reason I say that is, I know of High Schools where 16+ year old kids are on steroids for both Football and Wrestling, hell even Baseball. So if PEDs are being used in the HS level, sometimes I struggle believing that it is not widely spread in the Professional setting.

Again, pure speculation on my part. Also, I'm not saying that I believe they are all on PEDs, this is just something that crosses my mind when I think about the subject.

Alistair Overeem, of course. His recently low testosterone levels and overall decrease in muscle definition and aggression happened after the mass media coverage of tainted horse meat. He probably felt it was best to discontinue his frequent consumption for the time being to avoid the risk of serious illnesses. Sounds legit, right?
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

I love how GSP isn't on anyone's list. Something tells me he'll be a guest on the Oprah show one day in the future.

BP
    Kevo's response regarding Jon Jones' toe injury:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    At what point did the injury occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The part where his big toe does a backflip

Quote Originally Posted by trustkill View Post
    It was a box of syringes. Not sure who, but someone identified that particular type of syringe as associated with HGH use. Never heard anything about it since.

EDIT: Syringe Needles seen in Anderson Silva's recent 'UFC Cribs' video raises questions (Pics)
    I rip on that guy enough for being a coward so I've never wanted to go down this road without any evidence. But those syringes and his avoidance of fights has often made we wonder if he's trying to cycle off.
    Hating on Anderson Silva before it was the cool thing to do.

The idea of a "true number one contender" is the stupidiest MMA idea to be perpetuated by fans and media, EVER.

HATES the new MMANEWS forum. Bring back the dark background.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Until they fail a test i'm not shitting on anyone, but when they do i'll be all over them like white on rice.
    wat about brown rice?

Quote Originally Posted by _DCdoctr_ View Post
    I love how GSP isn't on anyone's list. Something tells me he'll be a guest on the Oprah show one day in the future.

BP
    lol because a good amount of people think he is on "something".

All the obvious people have been mentioned. I don't know who else to add. lol

Quote Originally Posted by trustkill View Post

EDIT: Syringe Needles seen in Anderson Silva's recent 'UFC Cribs' video raises questions (Pics)
    Those are just insulin syringes. Means nothing. Someone in his family could be diabetic?
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

It is very hard to tell which fighters do not juice at all.

However in some cases you watch a fighter and it is more than obvious that he is not clean.

Lombard is a great example of that. He has not been caught but it is obvious that his physique is not the result of only lifting weights and eating protein.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information