Thread: And for your useless Twatter beef of the day:

Default And for your useless Twatter beef of the day:

'Carnie Hands' Bisping v 'Toilet Brush Head' Askren bitter Twitter quarrel
    'Carnie Hands' Bisping v 'Toilet Brush Head' Askren bitter Twitter quarrel - Mixed Martial Arts News

michael ‏@bisping
    watching a program called universe, about parallel universes. Interesting stuff but a bit heavy. Switched to national lampoon vacation lol

Vitor Belfort @vitorbelfort
    Look Michael bispin my kick on your head become a fever in Brasil stanley
    michael @bisping
    you only fight where your allowed to cheat. Fight me in Vegas.. Oh..you can't because your not allowed to use your steroids

Alan Dunlop ‏@alandunlop86
    @vitorbelfort Would u like some more TRT, fight him again without it and we all know the outcome would be a @bisping win! #junkie

michael @bisping
    Hey I'm over that cheater. He just tweeted something about me so had to respond. All my attention in on Alan Belcher and the 27th of April.

Matthew hill ‏@Nashbomb
    @bisping who you over? Vitor Belfort? Clue was in his name! Now go smash Gilberry's little bitch Belcher! #lovethecount

Brian Z Brian Z ‏@doggibeach
    @bisping @vitorbelfort come on man you got ktfo fair and square. Steroids or not that head kick put you on your ass.

michael michael ‏@bisping
    @doggibeach @vitorbelfort I know but he's talking shit do I gotta respond

Ben Askren @Benaskren
    @bisping hey @alanbelcherUFC isn't juicing so what is going to be your excuse when he knocks you cold??

michael @bisping
    @Benaskren @alanbelcherufc hahaha good one

Ben Askren @Benaskren
    @bisping @alanbelcherufc so seriously what's the excuse gonna be? Better start thinking of one now!

michael @bisping
    @Benaskren @alanbelcherufc you just focus on continually boring the shit out of people. You do it well.

michael @bisping
    @Benaskren @sonnench @alanbelcherufc Ben you focus on fightin in a league where hector Lombard is literally unbeatable. And a haircut please

Ben Askren @Benaskren
    @bisping @alanbelcherufc I would blanket you worse than @sonnench did. Watch your tone. Just start thinking of excuses, you will need them

Ben Askren @Benaskren
    @bisping Hey at least this doesnt have to happen to me for fans to get excited.
    Ben Askren @Benaskren
    Seriously though a great American like @alanbelcherufc would never let a stinkin Brit beat him.

Ben Askren @Benaskren
    If it was old school MMA I would just take @bisping down and lay on him til he died of starvation. But @alanbelcherufc will put him asleep

Ben Askren @Benaskren
    @bisping your little carnie hands creep out Hector.

Ben Askren @Benaskren
    @bisping You know what they say about guys with small hands!

michael @bisping
    @Benaskren no... No I don't. Please enlighten me toilet brush head.

Ben Askren @Benaskren
    OK I am going to dinner with my hot wife. You guys have fun arguing on Twitter.
    michael @bisping
    @Benaskren your grandads suit doesn't quite fit you.

michael @bisping
    Ok I'm bored with giving the blanket some air time. Logging off for now.

Ben Askren ‏@Benaskren
    Back from dinner... @bisping come to @BellatorMMA you can get a belt if you don't choke again in the big one

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

Calling out Bisping is getting a little tired to me.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Askren's a bigger dick than Bisping, I can't fucking stand him and here, he's just vying for some spotlight, as it's obvious that Alan wasn't being knocked by Bisping in this instance, and I'd be the first to jump to Belcher's defense, because he's my boy!

So for me, some Bisping's retorts here are pretty funny, especially the "focus on fightin in a league where hector Lombard is literally unbeatable", which I thought was priceless. Also, didn't care for the derogatory framing of how Askren said "Brit", could you just imagine if he said something like this to an African or Mexican fighter?

Dude said that he would blanket Bisping...so threatening. YAWN.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Tough guys acting like little kids. Lame!
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

7. Default

So Bisping is minding his own business, Vitor comes out of nowhere with his broken english, the second TRT is brought up Vitor vanishes worse than Vitor in title fights, then Askren just starts lobbing grenades for no apparent reason and then posts a picture of his horse faced chick and his 1983 suit that is two sizes too big?
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    ...and his 1983 suit that is two sizes too big?
    Maybe he brought it to a tailor who works just like he does: the guy laid on it in the middle of the shop for 25 minutes but made little-to-no attempt to actually finish the job.

EDIT: That would explain the wrinkles.

rh
    Last edited by rivethead; 03-21-2013 at 10:06 AM.
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Thread Information