Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz: ‘Georges St-Pierre is on Plenty of Steroids’

St-Pierre has never flunked a drug exam during his illustrious 11-year professional career. He’s compiled an impressive 23-2 record en route to capturing the UFC welterweight crown.
    Just looking at GSP, sure he could be a candidate. Though Diaz is just like the jealous flat chested chick saying everyone women that's top heavy is fate. It must make Diaz feel better about his shortcomings. After 11 years GSP has never been popped or linked to steroids, that says a lot.

“Hell no, I’m not guaranteeing anything,” Diaz said of passing his impending drug test. “I can tell you I did a little better than the last time. So if I don’t pass the test, I’m sorry.”
    I've liked watching Diaz fight from way back when even though I never liked his persona. I'm at the point of just not caring about him. And I think the UFC will be there very soon as well.

None the less, I think this is going to be a burner. As skilled as GSP is Diaz has some awkward boxing that he batters people with and a slick ground game.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Do you think GSP would fight Hendricks on one day notice? What would they have to pay him to make that happen (20 mil?)? Not that he is scared of Hendricks, just that JH and ND are such different opponents to train for.
    He would in a heart beat and he knows just like everyone else knows that the main reason Hendricks was put on this card was incase Diaz's fucked up so bad they had to pull him. You do not think GSP, DW, Joe Silva and Hendricks have all talked about what will happen if Diaz screwed up? Willing to bet they even have promo posters all set to go just in case it happened.

On a side note I am going to throughly enjoy the beating GSP hands out to Diaz.
    Dude, I’m a wrestler. I’m the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. That’s all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Get it all out there now Nick. We know you can't handle the idea of a fair loss. You'll need all the excuses available if you lose.

The former Strikeforce champion couldn’t promise his urinalysis would come up clean this time around, either.

“Hell no, I’m not guaranteeing anything,” Diaz said of passing his impending drug test. “I can tell you I did a little better than the last time. So if I don’t pass the test, I’m sorry.”
    He never learns. If I were him, I would do everything I could to let everyone concerned know that I have a subscription and make sure I would be okay come fight time when I test positive.
    Another thing, there are other drugs out there that he could use for his "condition" that have been more widely prescribed than weed. He wouldn't have to worry about getting popped all the time either. It probably has more to him being a pot head and less to do with his issues. IMO
    et noli esse incredulus sed fidelis
    “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” –Albert Einstein

I am not saying he is on anything but it makes you wonder...

Has GSP ever been tested by an athletic commission or the UFC?

Diaz is not GSP's first opponent to claim he is on something... Kos and BJ both made the same claims, no?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

People are entitled to like who they want, Lord only knows why I still love Melvin.... but man I don't know how people can like Diaz if you aren't related to him.
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    suprise suprise, something dumb out of roadkill's mouth.
    nah, I'm with roaddog. hardly comparable to a ped. though diaz's claim is rather douchey lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I am not saying he is on anything but it makes you wonder...

Has GSP ever been tested by an athletic commission or the UFC?

Diaz is not GSP's first opponent to claim he is on something... Kos and BJ both made the same claims, no?
    Whenever you are main event or co-main event you get tested. So that means GSP has been tested at least 13 times possibly 14 or 15 times.

Also look who are the guys that are accusing him, Diaz, Kos and BJ. Two of them just have sour grapes from getting whooped and the other is Diaz.
    Dude, I’m a wrestler. I’m the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. That’s all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

GSP is linked to steroids because he either has freak genetics or he is using (the latter a lot more prevalent). I like to think it's possible to achieve such results naturally, but at the same time I'm not naive to how drug and hormone usage is running rampant with normal people let alone athletes.

Thread Information