Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz: ‘Georges St-Pierre is on Plenty of Steroids’

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Whenever you are main event or co-main event you get tested. So that means GSP has been tested at least 13 times possibly 14 or 15 times.

Also look who are the guys that are accusing him, Diaz, Kos and BJ. Two of them just have sour grapes from getting whooped and the other is Diaz.
    So all the main event and co main event fighers automatically get tested? Even here in Canada?

You usually see the reports a month or so past an event with the drug test results and it seems about half the time it is a few guys get random tested and the other half the times, everyone gets tested.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    So all the main event and co main event fighers automatically get tested? Even here in Canada?

You usually see the reports a month or so past an event with the drug test results and it seems about half the time it is a few guys get random tested and the other half the times, everyone gets tested.
    That has always been the rule and the UFC abides to those rules as well. The 4 fighters in the main event and co-main event are always tested then they select several fighters at random as well.
    Dude, I’m a wrestler. I’m the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. That’s all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Anyone else get the feeling that this will be the last time we see Diaz in the UFC??

Already making excuses for a loss, and is likely going to fail the post fight drug test. If he does fail and get suspended for another year, I can't see the UFC keeping him

Quote Originally Posted by NLRepublic View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that this will be the last time we see Diaz in the UFC??

Already making excuses for a loss, and is likely going to fail the post fight drug test. If he does fail and get suspended for another year, I can't see the UFC keeping him
    It's not as if Diaz has enough money to buy a testing kit or pay for an urgent test or anything.

If Diaz is leaving it to chance, the guy is a tool and I care not for his future employment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    It's not as if Diaz has enough money to buy a testing kit or pay for an urgent test or anything.

If Diaz is leaving it to chance, the guy is a tool and I care not for his future employment.
    One would think the drug tests include a search for masking agents.

Anyone look up Silva's early fights? His jaw has increased in size dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by optimusjoel View Post
    Anyone look up Silva's early fights? His jaw has increased in size dramatically.

Look how skinny he was. Everyone fills out with age, some of us bulk up our frame, others fill out the beer belly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Look how skinny he was. Everyone fills out with age, some of us bulk up our frame, others fill out the beer belly.
    There isn't any kind of food or weight lifting routine that expands your jaw line, you ever look at Barry Bonds early in his career?

Quote Originally Posted by NLRepublic View Post

I think it depends on how he loses. If GSP grinds him out on the ground and wins on points in a boring match or if he loses a close decision I can see him throwing a tantrum and quitting again.

If he fails a test after losing no one will really give it much of a thought Dana/Zuffa pretty much ignore violations if the fighter makes them money. If he were to win I think they'd be pissed at him but would also have no problem booking a rematch once he serves out his suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    He would in a heart beat and he knows just like everyone else knows that the main reason Hendricks was put on this card was incase Diaz's fucked up so bad they had to pull him. You do not think GSP, DW, Joe Silva and Hendricks have all talked about what will happen if Diaz screwed up? Willing to bet they even have promo posters all set to go just in case it happened.
    I think that Hendricks would accept the fight on short notice but not GSP. There's way too much at stake for him (remember that Jon Jones UFC 151 thing).

Yes, Hendricks was booked on the card as a contingency plan in case Diaz screwed up, but we're way past the point of no return. It's GSP vs Diaz or bust.

Thread Information