Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz: ‘Georges St-Pierre is on Plenty of Steroids’

as per the scrum...NO ONE EVER....EVER tested for ANYTHING in Quebec...Matt Riddle in his 3 fight stretch tested positive twice, except Quebec...

Listen to the scrum, Ariel and another journalist completely PWN Dana on his drug testing stance, Dana backed down and said "Ask Marc Ratner...IDK" when push came to shove about cyclists.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidInside View Post
    as per the scrum...NO ONE EVER....EVER tested for ANYTHING in Quebec...Matt Riddle in his 3 fight stretch tested positive twice, except Quebec...

Listen to the scrum, Ariel and another journalist completely PWN Dana on his drug testing stance, Dana backed down and said "Ask Marc Ratner...IDK" when push came to shove about cyclists.
    Completely "pwn" how?

Not really an accurate depiction of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Completely "pwn" how?

Not really an accurate depiction of what happened.
    actually it is. Because Dana makes himself out to be accessible yet doesn't like it when people like Helweeeeeenie ask him curve ball questions. So, Ariel tried to ask about the testing by saying that "there are some people who are suspect", Dana interupted him and tried to bully him into backing down by asking "who? who? Who? give me their names" like dude are you fucking retarded? then ANOTHER reporter took up that question and said that just because people aren't getting caught doesn't mean they aren't cheating. Dana with his foot in his mouth said that Armstrong has gotten away with it for years at which point the guy said "yes because back in 2004 the (isotope) testing was EXTREMELY expensive even for the WADA, and it still is NOW, especially for the ACs, therefore, ipso facto, it is relatively easy to cheat" He also mentioned that there's a 10 page report describing how it was done (which is true, I've read it for a class) and that, again, "not testing positive" is NOT the same as "clean".

Dana has had enough because he knew he couldn't bully his way out of it and says "...Ask Marc Ratner, I don't know."

actually it is.
    Thanks for explaining the situation.

Dana likes to spew bullshit about problems that he can fix. His efforts are towards making more money not improving what he claims are the ills.

He claims that he is the one that is regulated by the ACs and can't do anything, yet he lobbies state governments, ie. New York, for MMA to be legal.

AC heads will take a kickback to listen to what needs to be fixed, just as politicians would.

What we can gather is that Dana doesn't give two fucks about fixing judging or testing and instead only cares about money and expansion. He would never admit to that because he thinks he is the Saviour of MMA.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 03-15-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks for explaining the situation.

Dana likes to spew bullshit about problems that he can fix. His efforts are towards making more money not improving what he claims are the ills.

He claims that he is the one that is regulated by the ACs and can't do anything, yet he lobbies state governments, ie. New York, for MMA to be legal.

AC heads will take a kickback to listen to what needs to be fixed, just as politicians would.

What we can gather is that Dana doesn't give two fucks about fixing judging or testing and instead only cares about money and expansion. He would never admit to that because he thinks he is the Saviour of MMA.
    Dana is the godfather of contradiction. Props on all the points. He is lobbying state governments yet has no say in the ACs....while Lorenzo was on the NSAC and is the reason that "MMA" survived Stateside.... umm OK fella...I bet you if Ariel or someone else (like Mike Chiapetta who said 3 words the entire scrum because of their last Twitter altercation) would say what people on the forums say, who think objectively and don't buy the Zuffa-kool-aid, they'd be banned for life "dummy.

Dana is the godfather of contradiction. Props on all the points. He is lobbying state governments yet has no say in the ACs....while Lorenzo was on the NSAC and is the reason that "MMA" survived Stateside.... umm OK fella...I bet you if Ariel or someone else (like Mike Chiapetta who said 3 words the entire scrum because of their last Twitter altercation) would say what people on the forums say, who think objectively and don't buy the Zuffa-kool-aid, they'd be banned for life "dummy.
    Ariel will only nibble on the hand that feeds him.

The guy is unquestionably smart enough to see through bullshit.

Ariel will only nibble on the hand that feeds him.

The guy is unquestionably smart enough to see through bullshit.
    Yeah I think he learned his lesson when he told Dana he thinks Fedor is GOAT...remember that shit a few years ago? Dana gave him the only stank eye.

Yeah I think he learned his lesson when he told Dana he thinks Fedor is GOAT...remember that shit a few years ago? Dana gave him the only stank eye.
    How dare he have his own opinion.

I love how everyone is under the assumption that Diaz is getting smoked and has no chance of winning.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

I think everybody agrees he has a chance to win, albeit a small one.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information