Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz: ‘Georges St-Pierre is on Plenty of Steroids’

Default Nick Diaz: ‘Georges St-Pierre is on Plenty of Steroids’

Nick Diaz: ‘Georges St-Pierre is on Plenty of Steroids’ | 5thRound.com

shortly after today’s presser wrapped, Diaz appeared as a guest on “Tim and Sid” of Sportsnet Fan 590 and was crystal clear about his feelings – Georges St-Pierre, the baddest 170-pounder in bare feet, is taking performance-enhancing drugs.

“I believe that he’s on plenty of steroids and I don’t think they test around here and I don’t think I’ll be tested, as well,” Diaz emphatically stated. “I don’t care what they’re saying or marketing to the media, I don’t think either of us are going to be tested, and if so, he’s probably got a bottle of piss in his pocket.

“I doubt they’re standing over him making sure he’s not on steroids.”

When asked if he thought the UFC and company president Dana White would be complicit in covering up St-Pierre’s PED abuse, Diaz believed they would turn a blind eye.

“Sure. Why not?” Diaz asked. “Lance Armstrong is on steroids and it was really a ridiculous thing that he was on steroids, as far as he was concerned.”

St-Pierre has never flunked a drug exam during his illustrious 11-year professional career. He’s compiled an impressive 23-2 record en route to capturing the UFC welterweight crown.

Diaz, on the other hand, is no stranger to drug suspensions. The controversial 29-year-old has failed two screenings on the account of marijuana, including after his last fight where Diaz was issued a year-long ban.

The former Strikeforce champion couldn’t promise his urinalysis would come up clean this time around, either.

“Hell no, I’m not guaranteeing anything,” Diaz said of passing his impending drug test. “I can tell you I did a little better than the last time. So if I don’t pass the test, I’m sorry.”
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

. . . he’s probably got a bottle of piss in his pocket.
    Solid gold.

Quote Originally Posted by trustkill View Post
    Solid gold.

Just make sure it is human piss George, learn from Thiago Silva's mistakes.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

4. Default

A pretty bold statement from a guy who couldnt pass a drug test with a cheat sheet.

he’s probably got a bottle of piss in his pocket.
    Nothing a parched Machida couldn't handle.

Sounds like Nick is already finding reasons why he is going to lose.

Diaz acts as though his actions and comments do not have consequences. His comments are irresponsible and reckless because I honestly don't think he knows what is going to come out of his mouth and the can cause harm and are liable to blow back on him. He has SERIOUS social disorders. His consistent incoherent rambling throughout the past few weeks leading up to the PPV have illustrated how incapable Nick is of being a functional UFC champion, I still would not doubt that if he pulls one more bullshit move(like something at the weigh-ins), Dana jerks his ass off the card entirely and we get Hendricks/GSP on Saturday night.

Mark that down, I wouldn't put it outside the realm.

However, if Diaz makes it to the fight without chickening out(because all of this jibberjabber is simply a wolfcard since he's scared of a superior fighter)all of this bullshit ends on Saturday night, I think for good on the big stage.

Maybe it's shit like this that he chooses not to deal with the media much.. Just a little too open mouthed for them
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Diaz acts as though his actions and comments do not have consequences. His comments are irresponsible and reckless because I honestly don't think he knows what is going to come out of his mouth and the can cause harm and are liable to blow back on him. He has SERIOUS social disorders. His consistent incoherent rambling throughout the past few weeks leading up to the PPV have illustrated how incapable Nick is of being a functional UFC champion, I still would not doubt that if he pulls one more bullshit move(like something at the weigh-ins), Dana jerks his ass off the card entirely and we get Hendricks/GSP on Saturday night.

Mark that down, I wouldn't put it outside the realm.

However, if Diaz makes it to the fight without chickening out(because all of this jibberjabber is simply a wolfcard since he's scared of a superior fighter)all of this bullshit ends on Saturday night, I think for good on the big stage.
    Do you think GSP would fight Hendricks on one day notice? What would they have to pay him to make that happen (20 mil?)? Not that he is scared of Hendricks, just that JH and ND are such different opponents to train for.

Diaz should have someone sit next to him and translate. I think sometime he starts off with valid points and then they just go way way off the beating path. He should have someone next to him and he whispers his answer and then they translate for him.

Thread Information