Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dana White Reveals an Offer to Fight Vince McMahon

Default Dana White Reveals an Offer to Fight Vince McMahon

Dana White Reveals an Offer to Fight Vince McMahon | UFC NEWS MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights

In a recent video interview in the days leading up to UFC 158 in Montreal, Dana White was asked about a hypothetical fight between himself and WWE Chairman and CEO, Vince McMahon. Surprisingly, White responded that this “what if?” was at one point a matter of “when and where?”.

At the 8:58 mark of the interview, Dana White had this to say:

I’ve never said this before ever in an interview, anywhere. If Vince hears this, he’s going to go nuts. Vince is too old. He’s too old, which he won’t think he is, and he’ll go crazy. He wanted to do that one time. Vince wanted to fight me. Swear to God. Called me up and said, ‘Let’s do it. We can either do it in the UFC, or let’s do it at Wrestlemania.’ And I said, ‘You are crazy, man!’ Vince is- look, a lot of people talk about Vince- I’ve always said it, and I’ll say it again: I respect Vince very much. But Vince is too old to be fighting anybody.
    *I had the same thought with Dana & Tito's 'planned' boxing match. Dana White is too old to be fighting anybody.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

Vince would do it in a heartbeat I thinks he'd sell his son for money

I got Vince destroying Dana. Dana has no chance in hell.
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

vince gasses quick. dana uses superior foot movement and hand speed to tko vinny mac in the 2nd.
    lemme touch your feet

5. Default

He can still take a pretty good bump at his age:

(last month)

Dana could learn a thing or two from Vince about putting the business first over personal feelings...

------------------

vince pops dana in the ear and dana's meniere's diseases takes over. vince tko. lol.
    Come check out my video game stream!
    http://www.twitch.tv/el_dpay

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    He can still take a pretty good bump at his age:

(last month)

Dana could learn a thing or two from Vince about putting the business first over personal feelings...

That haters gonna hate thing made me laugh, so funny haha.

Prime Vince vs Prime Dana = Vince all day long.

Look at this BEAST (no homo);

(the picture on google when i searched it said 6'2 248 pounds)

It would be funnier in some wrestlemania.
    Would be awesome to see Dana get hit by a chair in the head several times hahaha.

Dana White comes and begins to talk his typical Bullshit, then comes Stone Cold steve austin who gives Dana the finger and stunners him.
    The Mick Foley comes out, destroys Dana with some barbed wire bat, and finally comes the Undertaker and sends Dana to hell with a Tombstone!
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    It would be funnier in some wrestlemania.
    Would be awesome to see Dana get hit by a chair in the head several times hahaha.

Dana White comes and begins to talk his typical Bullshit, then comes Stone Cold steve austin who gives Dana the finger and stunners him.
    The Mick Foley comes out, destroys Dana with some barbed wire bat, and finally comes the Undertaker and sends Dana to hell with a Tombstone!
    Keeping your theory in mind I'd think Dana would have an entourage of FIGHTERS with him not ATHLETES like the above mentioned and I am pretty damn sure none of them would be 40 + with the exception of Chuck I could see Dana bringing his butt buddy with him.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

10. Default

They use to call Vince Doc one for good reason. also why he faught so hard to keep wraslen as entertainment not a sport to be goveren

Thread Information