Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz

Hendricks rightfully won the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    yet u would be fuked.
    But the sandwich would be perfectly fine.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

3. Default

Haha dbader is so mad. Don't be scared homie....to accept defeat. You, like Diaz could come off so much better instead of the whine fest you both do.

Oh yeah this mofo got married last night.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Haha dbader is so mad. Don't be scared homie....to accept defeat. You, like Diaz could come off so much better instead of the whine fest you both do.

Oh yeah this mofo got married last night.
    congrats guy! not sure why your on here instead of getting laid and/or on a plane to your honeymoon.

What is a wolf ticket for?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    It's pretty awesome actually. It gets you in to pretty much most places. And chicks really dig those wolf tickets as well. I just happen to have an extra one (got it from a friend who didn't need it anymore), and I'll sell it to you for half price...
    How many magic beans do you want for it?
    Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Frankie Edgar!

St Pierre looked amazing last night, really amazing!!

The way he controlled Nick Diaz was awesome. Nick was trying tons of stuff and GSP nulified everything. Also Nick is supposed to be one of the best boxers in MMA, and GSP outstruck him. There was a little moment in the 3rd round when Nick landed some consecutive shots, but other than that, GSP tagged him a lot more.

No point in making a rematch (But we are talking about the UFC here, so you never know). If Diaz wants to retire, then go ahead.

BTW the Diaz brothers should invent something new if they want to anger their opponents. Their bullshit of dropping hands and taunting the opponent does not work at all for anyone anymore. They are like idiots talking shit at the middle of the fight and their opponents are simply tagging them over and over again.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I'm not mad Sakara, just disappointed...but then again not really because I knew this would happen.

Saying I could come off better if I don't make excuses just makes you look like you don't know what your talking about. I said Georges has looked better as well, I expected him to win this fight. I'm just personally not that impressed with the way he usually wins, just my opinion. Georges was checking the clock by the 3rd round. Come on man, he's the main event, try and do a little more damage, fight hard the whole fight...

But I will agree that Diaz makes way too many excuses. Says he fights too much when he's fighting often, says he came out flat because of a layoff after a long lay off lol. And he obviously has no reason to parade for a rematch after not having an answer for GSP's wrestling. I'm still a fan though and GSP is excellent at what he does so it's not like there's much shame in this loss. Him vs Kampmann would be beast if he sticks around a little longer.
    Last edited by dbader08; 03-17-2013 at 04:57 PM.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Thread Information