Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: co-ed TUF

Default co-ed TUF

Ronda Rousey, Winner of Miesha Tate-Cat Zingano to Coach Coed

i hope they get felice herring on there. i want to see if any one hooks up with her. haha sorry to get all jersey shore, but i can't lie.. i think the most interesting thing about this co-ed thing is the mixture of the sexes.. throw in the alcohol plus fighting and you know some crazy shit is going down.
    lemme touch your feet

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deeznizzies View Post
    Ronda Rousey, Winner of Miesha Tate-Cat Zingano to Coach Coed

i hope they get felice herring on there. i want to see if any one hooks up with her. haha sorry to get all jersey shore, but i can't lie.. i think the most interesting thing about this co-ed thing is the mixture of the sexes.. throw in the alcohol plus fighting and you know some crazy shit is going down.
    I think you hit on the head when you said "jersey shore". AND yeah it will be some crazy shit....
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

3. Default

Yes the mixture will be crazy for sure, but it won't add anything to there learning. Went through military basic training COED and it sure added it's share of termoil.

two things

1) Why is this not in the TUF forum?
    2) I do not like this idea the quality of skill in women's MMA is still leaps behind the men's so I do not think these fighters will really benefit. Not trying to be a sexist just trying to be a realist.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    two things

1) Why is this not in the TUF forum?
    2) I do not like this idea the quality of skill in women's MMA is still leaps behind the men's so I do not think these fighters will really benefit. Not trying to be a sexist just trying to be a realist.
    The "coaches" bring in three of their own coaches to coach the fighter so saying having womens coaching these guys wont learn is not only sexist buy a very unintelligent thing to say. You really think an olympian Judoko fighter doesnt have anything to teach guys? Thats like saying Joe Rogan has nothing to teach GSP since Georges is a professionsl fighter and Joe is a commentator and that douche from Fear Factor yet even GSP will tell you that Joe tightened up his spinning back kick.
    Favorite fighters: GSP, F. Griffin, Jon Jones, Nick Diaz, Carwin, Ken Flo, Leben

It was only a matter of time before TUF turned into, well, every other reality tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    It was only a matter of time before TUF turned into, well, every other reality tv show.
    lets give it a shot, this season gives me hope that TUF can be good again

8. Default

I think the lowest ranked 135 lbs male in the UFC would absolutely dominate/demolish the top 135 lbs female. It would not even be a competitive fight.

I realize the female coaches will bring in their own coaching team to assist, but I still can't take a female coaching men serious. There is a reason why we have a lower fitness standard for women in law enforcement/military/etc...
    ------------------

9. Default

did someone say jersey shore?

I will be looking forward to this season of tuff. Women and men in the house will definitely create some extra drama.

Thread Information