Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: co-ed TUF

I will be the first to say i dont think they will be allowed to sleep with each other. Just like the all male cast was prohibited from fighting in the backyard.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsteven View Post
    I will be the first to say i dont think they will be allowed to sleep with each other. Just like the all male cast was prohibited from fighting in the backyard.
    So what you're saying is that it'll be frowned upon but it'll happen anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

This is stupid. I had hope for tuf after watching this newest season, but it seems like they are going away from the professional aspect again and moving on to the reality show angle.

Welcome to the real world: tuf.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    So what you're saying is that it'll be frowned upon but it'll happen anyway?
    Maybe even more than frowned upon I think they may get kicked off the show. This way the UFC saves face by looking as though they want to maintain respect and integrity and don't want their show to become another trashy "reality" show driven by skanky hookups. While having the mere possibility of hookups/kickoffs happening will still sell that very same aspect. How many times did people tune in solely or at least partially to see the next bit of in-house drama when shown those teaser preveiws with the likes of Junie Browning , Monsta Lobsta , Jeremy jackson , etc. ? Same concept.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    did someone say jersey shore?

Haha Awsome. What makes it EVEN funnier is that guy is a MMA Fighter lol.

Heres a vid of him getting KTFO cold.
    Watch Snooki Puncher Brad Ferro Knocked Out Video | Break.com

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

Maybe even more than frowned upon I think they may get kicked off the show. This way the UFC saves face by looking as though they want to maintain respect and integrity and don't want their show to become another trashy "reality" show driven by skanky hookups. While having the mere possibility of hookups/kickoffs happening will still sell that very same aspect. How many times did people tune in solely or at least partially to see the next bit of in-house drama when shown those teaser preveiws with the likes of Junie Browning , Monsta Lobsta , Jeremy jackson , etc. ? Same concept.
    I tuned in in spite of the Junie Brownings, Nate Diaz', etc. I think putting them in the same house, knowing that they're probably going to hook up, is going to take credibility from the show. First they had two of the main components to your stereotypical reality tv show: fighting and drinking. Now they're going to have fighting, drinking, and screwing? I think I smell an Emmy.

so now the have to look out for staph and std's

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    I tuned in in spite of the Junie Brownings, Nate Diaz', etc. I think putting them in the same house, knowing that they're probably going to hook up, is going to take credibility from the show. First they had two of the main components to your stereotypical reality tv show: fighting and drinking. Now they're going to have fighting, drinking, and screwing? I think I smell an Emmy.
    Thats kinda my point . They know SOME dumbasses are going to hookup so by punishing them for it (likely by kicking them off) they get to keep that credibilty while still getting people to tune in for the reasons you mentioned. Just like the backyard fight that got three guys kicked out, it isn't allowed, but people tuned in to see it and the show kept it's cred by kicking them out. It'll be the same with the banging. IMO.

Thats kinda my point . They know SOME dumbasses are going to hookup so by punishing them for it (likely by kicking them off) they get to keep that credibilty while still getting people to tune in for the reasons you mentioned. Just like the backyard fight that got three guys kicked out, it isn't allowed, but people tuned in to see it and the show kept it's cred by kicking them out. It'll be the same with the banging. IMO.
    Right, but if you know it's going to happen, why put them in that situation to begin with? For ratings right? That right there takes credibility away from the show. If they didn't make it co-ed they wouldn't have to worry about it but they need that little extra drama. I'd sooner watch it if they weren't on the same show.

Thread Information